LFM Rated BGs

85 Human Warrior
Just like no matter how many warrior shamman games u play in 2's my alt spriest and rogue team wins over you with both of us over 90% hp. I dont think you even got to reck, clearly more skill is required.

Wait spriest/rogue slaughters a warrior team? I never
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Wait spriest/rogue slaughters a warrior team? I never

Exactly, you mean arena isnt 90% fotm and what comp you use? No but in all seriousness WoW is a game and the devs have as much hope in making it balanced as Lindsay Lohan does in nveer getting arrested again. Can't we all just get drunk and fight in TB again for fun?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Well #1, its 2s there is a reason they took titles out the bracket. Sure FotM comps can carry bads an extra 200 rating, but it doesn't give them a mega boost. At least you can't scam the arena MMR system like you can the RBG system. If I really had the desire to devote any more time to this game I could shoot my team's MMR to 3K+ in a matter of a few games, then gain an absurd amount of points to Vicious hero and not lose any points for loses.

Rated bgs are a load of %@*!, and its the reason no one consider a top pvper takes them seriously. Prot @%*@!*ry, aoe flag spamming, and the mmr system, not to mention the other game breaking bugs, keep rated bgs from being a true test of skill. Devotion sure, I don't to play 100+ games for a joke title unless they are going to award a sick mount.

TL:DR some people in this thread are better off not running their mouths, especially calling out long-standing top tier players.

However, drunken TB battles sounds like the epic WotLK times with cocsman. LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN. If you can speak or see clearly, you aren't drunk enough for battle. Trust me, I'm a dwarf
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
My drunkenness has single-handedly carried over 20 @Party People threads since BC.

Edited by Pelican on 3/28/2011 11:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Do I have to get megahigh/drunk and sing John Mayer til you'll sleep with me?

I'LL DO IT. I SWEAR.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Do I have to get megahigh/drunk and sing John Mayer til you'll sleep with me?

I'LL DO IT. I SWEAR.

Start drinking.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
Can I eat while I drink?

FATFAT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Just like no matter how many warrior shamman games u play in 2's my alt spriest and rogue team wins over you with both of us over 90% hp. I dont think you even got to reck, clearly more skill is required.

1. 2s are for #!*%s

2. I never remember playing some trash bag from my server in 2s other then some alliance teams.

3. your garbage

4.your garbage

5.your garbage
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
Arena = comp > skill

Thanks for all the bumps allies who are so curiously interested in our business.

LF geared boomkin/blood dk/prot warrior.
pst bullvinor/calixsta/fuphy/dudeyourdead.

I don't think you remember because your resto shaman was dead before you could think about using reck.
Edited by Dudeyourdead on 3/29/2011 8:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

Also HUR HUR HUR I beat your warriors in 2s on my alt mage playing mage rogue HUR HUR HUR.

See what I did thar!

Arena = comp > skill

Thanks for all the bumps allies who are so curiously interested in our business.

LF geared boomkin/blood dk/prot warrior.
pst bullvinor/calixsta/fuphy/dudeyourdead.

I don't think you remember because your resto shaman was dead before you could think about using reck.

Cool story bro, your the perfect example of a nerd that cant break 2200, grats on being bad its in art in itself.

Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
Actually probably getting my 2200 weapon in the next couple of weeks. I'm sure that makes you nerd rage enough to keep posting here until you are blue in the face.

And I don't arena on my rogue alt that's why my team is called "just for points mm"
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
cool story bro
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
=D
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
Actually probably getting my 2200 weapon in the next couple of weeks. I'm sure that makes you nerd rage enough to keep posting here until you are blue in the face.

And I don't arena on my rogue alt that's why my team is called "just for points mm"

Lol.

Link to your toon that is getting 2200 please. I'd love to see it.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
His BG rating looks like it'll eventually break 2200. But fair warning, 2k to 2.2k can be a climb...I imagine even more so with a rather low win ratio. Prepare to enjoy many zero and one pointers.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
People are still talking about this? Lets face facts.

No one on this serve, myself included has accomplished anything in PvP of note, players that act tough on forums and only PvP all day yet will never get glad in their lifetime mean nothing, in fact the only real reason Scilla is even on the map is because of Casual's PvE progression.

So lets face facts and quit being interwebz tough guys, wow isnt real life perhaps if you really feel the need to salivate over your keyboard to try to vainly argue your superior in some insignificant way in a computer game then more power to you.

If a post for finding a flag carrier gets you that wound up, and the fact that some people actually have fun doing R BG's gets you so upset you feel the need to troll then maybe you need to ask yourself why you even care so much?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

No one on this serve, myself included has accomplished anything in PvP of note, players that act tough on forums and only PvP all day yet will never get glad in their lifetime mean nothing, in fact the only real reason Scilla is even on the map is because of Casual's PvE progression.

So lets face facts and quit being interwebz tough guys, wow isnt real life perhaps if you really feel the need to salivate over your keyboard to try to vainly argue your superior in some insignificant way in a computer game then more power to you.

If a post for finding a flag carrier gets you that wound up, and the fact that some people actually have fun doing R BG's gets you so upset you feel the need to troll then maybe you need to ask yourself why you even care so much?

Cool story bro
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior

Cool story bro

Isn't it though?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage

No one on this serve, myself included has accomplished anything in PvP of note

Clearly you weren't around in the days of Follow :P
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
03/30/2011 3:27 AMPosted by Loaf
Clearly you weren't around in the days of Follow :P

^this

also. i think the long story short is, rbg's are a time investment, arenas are a skill investment (im talking 3s and 5s.)

this isnt a challenge or trying to egg on an "i told you so!," but we'll see how well RR's rbg group does when the system changes.

also for those of you that say "rbg = pvp = arenas" but only have a high BG rating and just do "2s for points" you just dont know what real pvp is and you make me sad (and yes that is to say that arenas are real pvp). Dont get me wrong, there are tactics in rbgs, sure... but arena's tactics are much more skill-based and fast-paced (sick rhymes dawggg).

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]