LFM Rated BGs

85 Human Warrior
04/06/2011 04:27 PMPosted by Norgo
Even a clicker when it comes to trolling.

Party People have a bad trait to clinging onto anything that might make them look better. Your fail attempts at calling me a clicker is even worse then your attempts to killing me.

But he throws intoxicated healy beams out from his drunk hands...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
04/06/2011 04:27 PMPosted by Norgo
Party People have a bad trait to clinging onto anything that might make them look better. Your fail attempts at calling me a clicker is even worse then your attempts to killing me.

First off, your grammar makes my eyes hurt, and I'm almost certain it causes internal bleeding to some minor extent.

Second off, their fail attempts at calling you a clicker? I don't get it... That just doesn't seem like something that would be easy to fail at. Either they're calling you one or they're not...

I had a third off, but I edited it out cause it was mean, and just a little bit racist.
Edited by Loaf on 4/6/2011 8:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin

Party People have a bad trait to clinging onto anything that might make them look better.

Which is why we enjoy you so much!

Also any new riviting footage of a train or possibly a truck? I need to go back to Alaska and take photos at Glacier Bay. I think it's been long enough that I could compare the photos and weep for Mother Earth.
Edited by Pelican on 4/6/2011 10:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
Why bump your own thread when there are plenty of trolls doing it for you.
Edited by Dudeyourdead on 4/7/2011 9:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Those gosh darn pesky trolls. Just trollin and stuff. Troll. .llorT .ffuts dna nillort tsuJ .sllort yksep nrad hsog esohT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
04/07/2011 12:41 PMPosted by Crimmy
Those gosh darn pesky trolls. Just trollin and stuff. Troll. .llorT .ffuts dna nillort tsuJ .sllort yksep nrad hsog esohT

wow.. that must be the longest palindrome i've ever seen!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
HEYYY Calixsta!!! im a boom chicken PICK ME!!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I miss you TJ!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I miss you to Cali !
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Hey, If you ever need a arms warrior ill go. 3400 res i cant find any good pvpers to do rated with
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
04/12/2011 01:32 PMPosted by Deboss
Hey, If you ever need a arms warrior ill go. 3400 res i cant find any good pvpers to do rated with

oh dont worry. you dont have to be good at pvp =P
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
04/13/2011 08:17 AMPosted by Malien
oh dont worry. you dont have to be good at pvp =P

Damn it Malien, you beat me to it.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I honestly don't understand why you think you're so good.

I've never said I'm good at this game. I just call a lot of people bad. You and your 8000 WOW4LIFE points haven't figured that out yet?

I guess you invested so much time that its your instinct.

Coming from you of all people? Cant imagine how you'd come to that conclusion.

To answer your question, spamming holy nova on a flag post to achieve 2300 in RBG's isn't official PVP,

I heard its hard to spam anything when your a frog. You should try that move some time. Its called Hex if I remember correctly.

and btw I usually won't take jabs but if you RR fgts are going to act like you're good at PVP because of RBGs I will be more than happy to.

We dont act like any of those things. This is a recruit thread. You come in talking sh*t and expect everyone to ignore it?

Didnt you say this same thing daily in trade like 5 months ago about PvE? All the guilds with no LK HM kill were scrubs when you yourself never even downed HM Sindragosa? Moral of the story is PvE and PvP is a joke unless your Kymei. Your arrogance borders on Workaholic status and I strongly encourage you get 9 people with the stomach to play with you and see how far you get. I usually don't waist my time on Kymei but he is just clearly so much better then everyone in all areas of wow I will be more than happy too.

He put HM LK kill on this last job resume. No idea why he wasn't hired.
Edited by Goocimane on 4/14/2011 4:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
Goocimane great holy paladin or greatest?

Edited by Dudeyourdead on 4/15/2011 7:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Any alliance need a Resto Druid/Moonkin 4.3k resil and 1700 rating in rbgs? (1700 rating as of 4/19/11. (i run rateds everyday)
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
04/19/2011 03:27 PMPosted by Kymei
You must be black, cause you're angry, make no sense, and have the worst name on scilla next to itsteejaycuh.

Lets be friends
Reply Quote
56 Human Death Knight
Fat white basement dwellers raging
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]