LFM Rated BGs

85 Human Warrior
Aside from the constant emotes it was fun, but I heard that is your "thing" to do. .

Learned from RR themselves, its our turn baby.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

I've never said I'm good at this game. I just call a lot of people bad. You and your 8000 WOW4LIFE points haven't figured that out yet?

Coming from you of all people? Cant imagine how you'd come to that conclusion.

I heard its hard to spam anything when your a frog. You should try that move some time. Its called Hex if I remember correctly.

We dont act like any of those things. This is a recruit thread. You come in talking sh*t and expect everyone to ignore it?

He put HM LK kill on this last job resume. No idea why he wasn't hired.

You must be black, cause you're angry, make no sense, and have the worst name on scilla next to itsteejaycuh.

- I didn't come in talking *%**, YOU did, which is why I took the time to log into the forums and flame your dumb ass, because you are, utter-less *%**, and always will be.

You mad bro? Last I checked, this was our thread; not yours. Your too good to associate yourself with us common-folk anyway.

Also, something might be wrong with your web browser. Like every other word is *%***%*. I dont compute. ???

???

I'm not black either. You presuming that what you consider a mad and ignorant attitude would be due to me being black is not disconcerting at all, to be honest. I blame your parents.
Edited by Goocimane on 4/20/2011 12:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
04/20/2011 10:49 AMPosted by Shockure
Sad to see Crimmy is leaving (supposedly?).

Yeah he's leaving for now, probably for good unless things change. PvP isn't anything like it used to be and those of us still queuing are doing it for people's alt/friends etc. The skill level has been drastically lowered, and frankly its depressing seeing some of the people who are where they are based 100% around comp/op class of the month. Maybe region wide queues will fix it, but probably not, it likely just means more system exploitation.

Enjoy the free bump
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
PvP isn't anything like it used to be and those of us still queuing are doing it for people's alt/friends etc. The skill level has been drastically lowered, and frankly its depressing seeing some of the people who are where they are based 100% around comp/op class of the month.

That's why I quit for Wrath.
Edited by Loaf on 4/21/2011 2:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
04/20/2011 04:43 PMPosted by Loaf
[quote]
PvP isn't anything like it used to be and those of us still queuing are doing it for people's alt/friends etc. The skill level has been drastically lowered, and frankly its depressing seeing some of the people who are where they are based 100% around comp/op class of the month.

That's why I quit for Wrath.

I miss vanilla and bc.

Tis the truth.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue

I miss vanilla and bc.

Tis the truth.

qft
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage

I miss vanilla and bc.

Tis the truth.

qft

:O :O
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
03/27/2011 12:03 PMPosted by Stayclassy
"Try harder nerd". I use that line with Seril to make our love-making more violent and exciting.

Furly,

Touch your nose.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
i wood liek to have a spot on your establishment team of playing the rating battle grounds. yes/no plez reply
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]