Wrath Mount runs and achievements

85 Human Mage
I am looking for people or guilds who are going back and doing achievement and more importantly mount runs. I am looking to finish my icc 10 ulduar 10 and 25.

I currently need 1L or 0L for ulduar 10 and ignis and Razor and 1L or 0L for ulduar 25
for icc 10 i need both from blood wing and 25 stacks on LK I am willing to pay a guild raid leader 2k gold to complete each of these I will pay upon completion of the achievements that is.

If there is a guild that is willing to do all of the achievements along with needing them for 25 icc. I am also down and once I get mount achievement ill pay roughly 5k

Also willing to pay about 5-6k for the actual 25 man OS 3D mount as I already have the achievement that should set me broke :)

Outside of that I am willing to do any achievement run in any 10/25 man wrath run. As long as it doesn't affect my mount runs. I am willing to do them even if i already have unless the guild I am in needs a hand.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Just a FYI no guild is gonna run you threw all the bosses of Ulduar or ICC for for 2k per achiev.

Try more like 2 or 3k per raider to carry you old content or not.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Even if I was doing it anyway (damn you val'ynr), not a snowballs chance in hell I'd bring in an unknown stringer along for 2k.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
For 2k, I will give you a pat on the back and a smile.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I can carry my own weight thanks anyway. I am just looking for a spot if your doing a run. If your not interested not really a big deal nor do I care. Considering of done all the achievements on this toon or another I don't exactly need my hand held. And I don't care enough for wow or the achievements to farm 10k to pay that much it is what ever at that point. I am just looking for a reason to keep playing at the moment. besides I just need 3 more dumb mounts for my 100. But after 6 years of wow it has begun to become to repetitive and boring

btw at 400g a head I got twilight mount for under 5k with it reserved for myself so anyone dumb enough to pay 20k deserves to get ripped off. Many people are and were more than happy to get 400g for 10 minutes. But at least I know who isn't interested :)
Edited by Morphiuss on 3/27/2011 6:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
You did OS there's many guilds that still can't clear ulduar even with this lv gear lol.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]