[H] Team Mediocre Recruiting Mage + Ele Sham

85 Troll Druid
Like the title says. We would probably also accept a warlock. We're short 1-2 people right now in group 1 due to babies being born and our shaman vanishing for a while. We raid:
Sunday | 7:30 - 10:00
Monday | 7:30 - 10:00
Tuesday | 7:30 - 10:00
Raids can go on to 11:00 or so if we are working on progression.
We're starting heroics but they tend to be more difficult when you're trying to 8-man them. Halfus is down and currently working on Atramedes. I'll be checking on here for replies or you can just leave me a message in game and I will get back to you!

And no Ennuii / Molkaine, we aren't falling apart, you can't have Holysmite. Though if you really want to give it a try I hear he likes pie.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
That shaman of yours is always disappearing. So black and unreliable...
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
from what your members were saying...My bad yo.

Yeah take takojr he dps's
LIKE A BOSS

If ya mean Jen, she's allergic to babies being born apparently.

ele shamans suck.

takcojr imo.

What beast mastery pet does takco best identify with and why? I need to know before invites.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
9/10.
Not only did you identify with a turtle, but you identified with one that people could easily describe as testy.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
TM rulez
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
03/24/2011 11:59 PMPosted by Rumør
TM rulez

<3 Rumør

In other news, two new heroic bosses down using an alt and a pug....so recruitment is still open! Mage, Elemental Shaman, even a plate dps would be welcome.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
willing to run on my rogue!!...... :( but i cant join
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
i love you
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
A mage huh? I'm not sure i know a suitable mage for raiding. maybe a retired one. And this time blizz killed the crit so he can actually dps during the first 30 seconds of a fight. But i do know a fancy holy/shadow priest. :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
This guild is terrible and should never be allowed to recruit anyone.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]