From BC to Cata

85 Draenei Warrior
Looking around my guild I wondered to myself "How many people from BC are still playing on this server?" So how many people are still playing?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I started a month before BC, did not start on this realm however though.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I transferred to Uldaman about 3 months before TBC came out. I originally played on an RP server beforehand.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Transferred here to uldaman a few months before BC came out with the guild i was in called windward from doomhammer.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Roughly 5 or 6 people in our guild started in Wrath. Everyone else was here for BC, including friends as well as alts whose mains are elsewhere, so that's probably 30 or so right there. Some have different names now, etc.
Edited by Jojothewhale on 3/24/2011 2:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Started the thanksgiving before bc came out as an undead male named Vampiri, oh how things have changed
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I started about 6 months after BC came out, right here on Uldaman. I raided Kara with my fail huntard with <Dead Gnomes Float> (RIP DGF) and this toon became my main at the end of BC. I've made a lot of friends on this server so I'm still here.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
03/24/2011 1:20 AMPosted by Jojothewhale
Roughly 5 or 6 people in our guild started in Wrath. Everyone else was here for BC, including friends as well as alts whose mains are elsewhere, so that's probably 30 or so right there. Some have different names now, etc.

I think most of us have actually been playing since vanilla, right? Just on different servers?

Explains our extreme "eleism," I suppose.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Started playing the xmas that BC came out as a dwarf ret. Recruited by everemercy into Death and despair. 1st duel was in the commons in IF against a rogue....good times.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
I bought the game in March 2005. Since then I have raided current end-game content in every raid tier except T8 (Ulduar) as a Mage, Priest, Druid or Warrior. During Vanilla I raided on Kil'jaeden Horde and Chromaggus Alliance. I transferred to Uldaman during Fall '06 because my then new roommate Stealthownz's RuneScape friends played here and I have been Stuck on Uldaman since.
Edited by Bumwitagun on 3/24/2011 1:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
3/24/08 $19.99 USD Upgrade to Standard Account
2/19/08 N/A 10 Day Web Trial

All because of an ex that played on this server, she got me addicted... The relationship didn't work out. But I will say this is the only good thing that I got out of it :p
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
03/24/2011 10:11 AMPosted by Kaerellen

I think most of us have actually been playing since vanilla, right? Just on different servers?

Explains our extreme "eleism," I suppose.

With the exception of maybe Hopo and I think Nem, we all started in vanilla.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
You got me curious. I had to look at the roster. Format is BCname (current).

Music (Felst), Zaviak, Jojothewhale, Bose, Stealthownz, Nemhain, Rambit (Massacre, Goodnewz), Hopo, Kaerellen, Dorment, Pope (Bumwitagun), Ashamanxx, Roberto/Greenbeam, Gun, Twig and Twigette, Grandone, Funknasty, Valai, Azrail (Axon), Moondrops, Deadchic (Konn), Grimlock/Slugg, Mad, Joshisawsom, Saint, Brehnor and Zorfi (mains aren't here though), and Ajjax.

Those who have been active this expansion, but currently aren't include Scrummy, Skibbs, Moohamad, Hugs, Pleeb, Sleana, Skorrn, Eugen, Jbays, Harmful, Iella, and Smiles.

From Immo, off the top of my head: Kubrik, Slypher, Azrail (Axon), Rylae (Sidhe), Bloodmill, Visc, Lebeau, and Jabbar. Kelthus, Deller, and Vellin are still around. Then you have most of <Cupcake Kitten Brigade>, including Cuddle, Eronn, Silverbow, Grondax, etc. Mythrax plays elsewhere, but floats in from time to time.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
I didn't play BC; I played here on Alliance in Vanilla, then quit and returned in WotLK. So I've been around a while collectively.
Reply Quote
[2.Trade][Tug] Balance druid LFG H Mech
[2.Trade][Leetsauce] lol
[2.Trade][Randomguy] anal [Rupture]
[2.Trade][Supertank] LF mage H Mech
[2.Trade][Tug] aw come on balance druids are where it's at
[2.Trade][Supertank] yeah, no
[2.Trade][Leetsauce] lol
[2.Trade][Myguildishuge] LF mage H Slabs
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
ewww heroic slabs >.<
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Present.

Was on Zul Jin, but it's a high pop server. Created a new toon on Uldaman the day it was created and haven't looked back since.
Reply Quote
I started in vanilla, but my mage was my main at the time and this character was a lvl 29 twink flag runner. I finally leveled this character towards the end of BC and discovered that I really love tanking, so I switched mains at the start of WotLK.

Theres only a couple people left in WoM that played in BC.
Edited by Quicke on 3/26/2011 6:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
I remember back then we gave hotpockets the name "Nelson" and me being the reason that Lebeau gave up on his warlock and he made his pally.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]