Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
LF1M Spriest or Healer
1 Exceptional Mage
1 Exceptional SPriest with (Disc/Holy OS)
1 Exceptional Warlock
1 Exceptional Ele (with resto offspec)
1 Exceptional Healer
Raiding Schedule Group 1 (CST):
Mon : 8pm-12am
Tues : 8pm-12am
Thurs : 8pm-12am
Do not bother applying if you are any of the following:
2. Under the age of 21 (anything under will require an extensive verbal interview)
4. Have a *%%!ty mic
5. Have no cell phone (or own one and don't respond)
6. Care more about loot than progression
7. Looking to raid more than 12 hrs a week
8. Left your last guild because of loot
9. Looking to get carried
10. Don't know the in's and outs of your class
Who we are:
We are what we like to call "Hardcore Casual". We are looking for these kinds of people. We are strictly raiding on a 12 hr/week raiding schedule. If you are a hardcore gamer, then this place will not be a fit for you. Most of us are ages 23+ with IRL jobs/life. We raid very little, but the time we put in is extremely efficient. There is no chatter during raids, when we clock in its nothing but focus for 4 hours. If you are a mature gamer who has the skills but not all the time in the world, then this guild is probably for you. Last of all, there is no favoritism in our guild. You show up, perform, have a good attitude, and respect one another and there should be no problem. Our guild has been around for over 3 years and has been stable, competitive, and polished. We finished Cataclysm US 76th with the #1 10-Man on a very competitive Rank 9 US Server.
We have very high expectations for the time we put in. We have very specific strategies with hard modes until we're sufficiently geared then will make for a push for the harder hard modes. We are not looking to bash our heads against a brick wall night after night. All content must be cleared within 12 hrs of raiding in a week. Spare time we spend is on progression. We're looking to achieve top 50 US 10-Man in the first raiding tier of MoP.
What we're looking for:
- People who understand the game mechanics (ie. watch videos & read forums). Even though the mechanic may not pertain to their class they still know about it.
- On the fly clutch players (usage of cooldowns, being vocal for key moments)
- Innovative tweakers and theorycrafters (I should not be the one telling you how to play your class. Period)
- Dedicated (Min maxed professions. Enchants/gems.)
- Respectful (able to contact one of our veteran members in the event you are late/can't show)
- Unselfish (non-loot **!#*/complainer)
- Casual Gamers. 3-day a week gamers is all we ask. We want to run the guild to where if any 1 or 2 ppl miss, we still raid. We also want people to not have to pass up on nfl/nba/mbl tickets or cool events like that and feel guilty. Life is too good to spend every night raiding.
Edited by Ratanna on 2/15/2013 10:07 AM PST
I never catch you guys online, I'm interested! I'm a warrior tank/dps. This would be my 4th 85 but I don't play any of them, only this guy. I hit 85 3 days ago but I'm almost 350, I'm working on it.
I'm dedicated, skilled and fun to be around.
I'm not expecting a carry, I'm just almost to the point where I need to raid in order to get upgrades.
I've been a raid leader, guild leader you name it, I know how things work, and what needs to be done. I would be a good addition to the team.
I expect a good raid environment, and I expect the other raiders as well as myself to be on their game and not waste any time.
I know I don't have the best gear as of now, but gear is easy to get, finding good players is not.
Please whisper me in game with any questions, you wont regret having me.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.