[Picture]A Beautiful Female Orc ~!

I don't know what you are talking about, I'm beautiful as is. Us Orc females are lovely.
Reply Quote
Is she pretty to you OP? I find her ugly.
Reply Quote
03/26/2011 9:12 AMPosted by Titsika
bah we can be pretty without tanting our blood with spacegoat blood

Where -did- you get your armor, sister?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Does anyone know the Warcraft character that was half-Human, half-Orc? I thought that was Garona.
Reply Quote
03/26/2011 9:25 AMPosted by Artirius
Does anyone know the Warcraft character that was half-Human, half-Orc? I thought that was Garona.
Drann and Chauch-eta are both half-Human and half-Orc.

Med'an is half-Human, quarter-Orc and quarter-Draenei.

http://www.wowpedia.org/Drann
http://www.wowpedia.org/Chauch-eta
http://www.wowpedia.org/Med'an

As mentioned earlier, Garona was previously thought to be half-Human but later lore revealed she is actually half-Draenei.
Edited by Choonster on 3/26/2011 9:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I think orc women are hot anyway but then I think that troll women and goblin women are hot too.
Reply Quote
Wow that's a crappy picture, she looks like a green human.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
yep its garona. and regardless of any lore justifying her looks (i'm not sure why a half-orc/half-draeni would look like a green supermodel... also not sure why two totally unrelated humanoid species would be able to copulate, much less have a viable offspring, if you really want to try to dig into the lore), i think that the picture in question is just a piece of eye-candy intended to grab your attention. i think there were old sketches of her in like the Warcraft I & II manual in which she was much less attractive but probably a more realistic hybrid (which personally i liked better).

as for my opinion? NO i hope blizz NEVER tries to make female orcs pretty. i like my angry, snarly orcs! they aren't supposed to be dainty, cute, little elves; they're supposed to be tough, gritty, war-worn killers. i mean whats next? "oh noes i want 2 b undead but they r not cute enuf 4 me! plz make undead sexxy!!11!" "oh oh and can we have sexy tauren in skimpy bikinis?" "and make worgen look more cute! fluffy like a puppy, and with big bambi eyes!!!" IMO blizz has done enough to make the game in general and the horde in particular have pretty/anime/cute and otherwise harmless-looking options available to people.

people such as the OP already got the Blood Elves dumped on the horde - we don't need any more.
Edited by Jaguarr on 3/26/2011 10:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
While I hate the use of the word "hot" to mean physical attractiveness, I feel it is appropriate here.

Garona's hot.

03/26/2011 8:37 AMPosted by Jarim
The picture you linked was from Blizzard. Apparently she was originally going to be a main character in WC3 but was cut.

Hmm, exactly what I was expecting, as the texture of the model does infer to some engine they used in creating Warcraft III.

I guess we can expect to see a Warcraft IV, then?
Edited by Orotou on 3/26/2011 4:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
03/26/2011 9:51 AMPosted by Tulune
Wow that's a crappy picture, she looks like a green human.
Reply Quote
82 Draenei Priest
She is quite pretty indeed, but please, let's not hit female orcs with the Barbie stick.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Female orcs on this game remind me of mileena from Mortal Kombat, meaning they look good from the neck down, but as soon as you get to the face OH GOD GET THE *(&^ AWAY!!! *Throws paper bag over the head

This. I had an orc rogue with the defias facemask named Mileena for awhile. No one got it :(
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Don'cha wish your girlfriend was rough like me?
Reply Quote
Garona in this picture is hot, and if the girl orcs in WoW have faces half this well-designed, I'm pretty sure they'll take the place of Blood Elves.

so yes, gotta be the face ruining the attractiveness of female Orcs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]