How do I gift game time from the Store?

(Locked)

85 Draenei Death Knight
I have a friend who I want to gift time to. How do I go about doing this? I didn't find the "gift" button anywhere while going through the checkout.

Could I buy it for myself and give her the code for the card, or would the code be tied to my account?
Edited by Saora on 3/26/2011 1:29 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Priest
When you complete the transaction it gives you the option to gift it to antoerh person. Or you can have the email sent directly to your email address and then forward the code it gives to your friend.
Community Manager
03/26/2011 1:29 PMPosted by Flatspriest
When you complete the transaction it gives you the option to gift it to antoerh person. Or you can have the email sent directly to your email address and then forward the code it gives to your friend.

Even in the event you do not get this option, Saora, the code won't be "locked" to your account - you should just be able to e-mail it along to your friend. >^.^<
Edited by Nevalistis on 3/26/2011 1:33 PM PDT
85 Draenei Death Knight
Thanks, everyone. I bought the digital time and gave her the code, and it works.
87 Blood Elf Paladin
I tried to buy twice, the option was not there and the time was bound to my account. What is going on? I tried giving the codes and it says they were already redeemed.
Edited by Chrinos on 12/24/2013 4:36 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Here is a link for North America.

https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/world-of-warcraft-game-time
90 Blood Elf Paladin
For those that use EU.

https://eu.battle.net/shop/en-us/?id=210000110
25 Night Elf Druid
Please don't necro threads?
Support Forum Agent
Since this is a really old thread, I'll go ahead and lock it down. Good links for the situation though!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have feedback for me? Click here!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]