Big Crits, the WoW reality show - S3 Ep07

90 Troll Druid
Big Crits is a web-based reality series about a World of Warcraft raiding guild. It's about the kills & the wipes, the clashes & the collaborations; the loot, the laughs, and the drama. It's about real people conquering a virtual world. We're a 5/13 HM guild with two core raiding teams and in our second year of producing webisodes about WoW.

Episode 7 - Adjusting the Adjustment
http://bit.ly/S3Ep07
Raid week - 2/8-2/14. Have you ever lost a raider on your team due to frustration? Big Crits starts working on new hard modes after getting their first H25 kill, but they're down a healer as featured player Lillu steps down. Bad strats + bad execution do not make a right, just make for wipes.

Get full guild access, watch all episodes, and listen to the Big Crits podcast on our website!
http://www.bigcrits.com

Subscribe to our channel on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/bigcritsguild

Become a fan on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/bigcrits
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Only 2 more weeks till I get my new computer and can actually raid again. Awwwww yeah.

Reply Quote
So you bumped your own thread 3 minutes after making it?

And are you going to post on BT forums for 2 weeks then ditch us? >:(

NEED MORE TAIL
Reply Quote
P.S.

I can double post too <3

The webisodes are actually kinda cool. Check em out!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Psh. Not a bump.

I just never miss an opportunity to share my grief about my passed away desktop. ;_;
Reply Quote
Psh. Not a bump.

I just never miss an opportunity to share my grief about my passed away desktop. ;_;

GO TO BED

but...

/target desktop
/salute

No, really

GO TO BED
Reply Quote
Lol.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
YOU DONT OWN ME SARANNAH.

Oh and Its my best friend Dare! <3 I think your keyboard must be broken sweetheart, 'lol' seems to be the only thing you have been able to type in any thread Ive ever posted in.
Reply Quote
03/26/2011 7:12 PMPosted by Tayl

*dangles pizza in front of you*

Did it work? -_-

All of your guildies have nice computer rooms and computers -_-. Nice soft lighting, random plants... etc
Reply Quote

Oh and Its my best friend Dare! <3 I think your keyboard must be broken sweetheart, 'lol' seems to be the only thing you have been able to type in any thread Ive ever posted in.

*Lol.
Reply Quote

I was going to point out what a huge nerd you are, but this was really, really @%#!ing funny.

Hugs for the honies.

[e]: Pounds for the roughnecks, too.

[e]: Also Tail needs to step up and chat sometime. Bit of an isolationist to her guilds. Think that needs to change.
Edited by Songs on 3/27/2011 4:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Sarannah I made pizza all day today at work, I dont want to see any more -_-;

And pfffft. I AM talkative and such now. I'm not afraid to speak on vent/mumble anymore >>;;; Karaoke night with you and Wiskey inc?

Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Yeah actually I'm going to Btown later this week and I'll pick up a mic.

I have to drop some beats for Jesse he's been begging me.

Also I won't believe it 'till I hear it.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Mage
What is this...! NUUUU!
Edited by Mowah on 3/27/2011 12:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@Tail: Ill take any pizza left over. Im hungry

@'Mo: Finally getting a mic, eh? Bout damn time
Reply Quote
Yeah actually I'm going to Btown later this week and I'll pick up a mic.

I have to drop some beats for Jesse he's been begging me.

Also I won't believe it 'till I hear it.

Are you sure about that? I recall the most recent vent that we've been in the same channel I thought you were a robotic insect. Bzzzzzzzzrrrnnnnnnnnnnnt
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
People will eat the weirdest stuff.

I made a pizza with jalapenos and onions, it went faster than a sausage and pepperoni.

When I was serving on Friday people wanted fish with spinach, rice and steamed vegetables.

With beef gravy over the whole thing.

o.O???
Reply Quote
People will eat the weirdest stuff.

I made a pizza with jalapenos and onions, it went faster than a sausage and pepperoni.

When I was serving on Friday people wanted fish with spinach, rice and steamed vegetables.

With beef gravy over the whole thing.

o.O???

Eh...gravy is pretty baller. That and cheese sauce. I put them on anything to get some extra calories without feeling full.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Over baked flounder and steamed vegetables? And why would you ever want extra calories....
Reply Quote
03/27/2011 6:04 PMPosted by Tayl
Over baked flounder and steamed vegetables? And why would you ever want extra calories....

Trying to gain weight. I'm like anorexic stick. Military wants strong guys -_-

Got sick a year ago and lost like 20 pounds in 2 weeks. Still having trouble putting weight back on. So I try to stuff my face
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]