yeah im better than your whole guild
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
03/27/2011 2:05 PMPosted by Borastir
yeah im better than your whole guild

did someone die? i think so.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
No...he's just another troll. With glad titles.

[-----------------------------his ego-------------------------------------------]
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

[-----------------------------his ego-------------------------------------------]

but the thing is.. his trip dps team just got destroyed by my team, which is @ Server's 1st @2225 rating.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman

but the thing is.. his trip dps team just got destroyed by my team, which is @ Server's 1st @2225 rating.

My grats...It's nice to know he really is just a worthless troll.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
wtf are you talking about? that's not.. gilfar -_-
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin

not sure if seriously proud of beating a triple dps team with a paladin wearing blues rofl
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Yep, when you arent hit capped nor do you have the proper enchants. It's te best time to kill a cocky player who thinks he's good.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue

not sure if seriously proud of beating a triple dps team with a paladin wearing blues rofl

That 1 blue must be holding you back.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
My follow-up question is....which Borastir did you go against? His troll toon on Agamaggan? or his other troll toon on Shadowmoon? He was soooooo into ret pally he did it twice.

The Agamaggan one is wearing like 5 or more blues...hence he thinks its nothing to be proud of to win against him...but if his own logic stands, the gear makes the player not the skill....

So if he has an epic geared pvp ret pally and a somewhat geared pvp ret pally.....should it be that much a difference? Not as much as to not feel satisfied at beating him.

My 2 cents inserted.
Edited by Diyone on 3/28/2011 2:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
beating a 3 dps team with a real comp is not an achievement to be proud of all of you are low rated bads l2p
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
03/28/2011 4:13 PMPosted by Borastir
beating a 3 dps team with a real comp is not an achievement to be proud of all of you are low rated bads l2p

So if they had lost to you, they would be bad because you are a 3 dps team and they had the "real combo." But they beat you, which still means their bad because.....?

But somehow you come out squeaky clean ego-maniacal top pvper.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
it means they're bad because my team has a demo lock rofl
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
How does any of that make them bad? You are the one who is running an apparently fail combo and laughing at those that beat you as if its bad to beat you? They were not so much bragging about it, as they were reminding you of your own flaws.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
flaws like running a bad comp on a bad geared alt paladin?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Sure. What are you trying to prove with this? That you can fail at failing while failing?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]