<Notsoez> PvP Guild

85 Human Paladin
Notsoez is a new formed PvP guild and seeking to balance things up.I've now just started this guild but would love to get somethings going.We Recruit any Lvl.Unactivity of 1week W/O Notice will be removed from the guild. I myselft is a great player in general and lead a guild back in Wotlk Succesfully up to lk being the top 5 on the server.But to have a succesful guild needs Great players and Trustful leaders.

Things we strived for in Notsoez
-Rated BG's
-Arenas with the guild
-War Matches
-Baradins Hold
-Old content for Guild Achives
-Cataclysm Dungen's and Raids if you wish.
-Ever wanted your Icc or Ulduar Drakes??

What we want from Players
-Crowd Control
-Be able to hit an assist macro and DPS the kill target
-Know your class
-Slots are awarded base on your Performence and Achives.(3kresil+ And 1700+Arena Rating in season 9)
-Skype or Vent(Some sort of communication)
-Ilvl of 355+
-Awareness of fights such as "GTFO of the Fire"

Info on Rated BG's,Arenas,Raids Etc.
-Rated BG's Friday-8pm-Whenever we finish 10Games
-Raids are schedule up to you i do not have a time set up if you wish to lead a group go ahead.
-Baradin's Hold Anyday of the week.
-Old Content for guild Achives Saturday-8pm-11pm
-And Glory of the Icecrown Raider or Ulduar Raider for Drakes

While joining please be patient while recruiting for Rated BG's and Arenas.
I will be setting a Guild Website up...

Any info message me in game or mail me-Atho...
Edited by Atho on 3/26/2011 6:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Sounds cool, glad to see an ally pvp guild in the works. I'd like to pvp with you guys sometime.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Just out of curiosity, is English your first language Atho?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
English
Edited by Atho on 3/26/2011 6:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Okay thanks Lappa for pointing that out.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
can you have a speech impediment while typing?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Where have you been?
*I think there are a total of 6 people that pvp on alliance side here message one of us any time it would be nice to do some rated bgs, or just some randoms.
Edited by Bultek on 3/26/2011 9:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
name 6 please i wanna see if im right on the ones i know.... Bluedevila and Lunar and Grimjouw and Skyshooter..... list the ones u know plz...
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Myself, Lawlret, Mikeskillz, Fridgy and Bazerak.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Lappa, I've seen you troll before, but here you sound just hateful. I think you need to chill out, your attitude overall turns me off to the idea of PvP'ing with you or even PvE'ing with you. It's just a game dude, relax a little.
Reply Quote
03/27/2011 12:46 AMPosted by Lappa
honest opinions can be brutal.

Being able to communicate well doesn't necessarily mean you're skilled. It works in the reverse, as well. He may not look as amazing as someone who is fluid with their speech, but some people will surprise you. I met someone a year ago who was terrible at speaking to others but was the most amazing poet. She didn't even know she had it and I was humbled by what she wrote.

Atho - You'll be hard-pressed to find many people on alliance side with that high of an item level, particularly ones who are looking for another guild. After 4.1, it should be easier. For the time being, you'd probably have more luck having "trial members" that you help gear up to that point, maybe farming conquest points with them on an alt. In your favor, you are the only pvp guild that I know of on our side. Of course, I don't read trade unless I'm trolling...
Reply Quote
55 Orc Death Knight
some people that speak english as their second language might sound retarded to you. but keep in mind.. - do you speak a second language coherently?

no me importa
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I am down for some games!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Are you waiting on some transfers or something?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Well, assuming you're still alive and next time you log into the game or the forums.. feel free to communicate, I see it's been about a week since you've logged. We're interested in playing with you..
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Good luck with your guild man. Don't let anyone try to stop you
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]