Hi....any old timers?

90 Worgen Warlock
This thread makes me wish I counted as an old timer. So many names here... Either people I saw in cities whose gear I drooled over... Or people in BGs who, when I saw them, I ran as fast as I could to the other side of the battleground to stay away from.

I was such a nub back then. --;

As long as you can put that pink highlighter to good use ...
85 Human Warlock
Since 2006...not really much of an old-timer. I played a game called Ultima Online from 1997 to 2004 - that was probably my worst addiction, but dang it was a fun game for its time.
Insert all the people I miss that none of you know here
85 Orc Shaman
Obligatory appearance in "old-timers' thread. Anyone who remembers me? Been a looong time since ive been on silvermoon.
76 Orc Rogue
Might better know me as a rogue xD
90 Human Warrior
Been around since Vanilla. I'm hip right?

- Killerbees
100 Blood Elf Warrior
i guess ill make my fashionably late appearance!! /wave
btw.. can i get some of you ol' timers to fill in as dps on my friday night DS10 runs.. these newbs are killin me!!
100 Tauren Druid
01/03/2012 02:52 PMPosted by Jigsy
Obligatory appearance in "old-timers' thread. Anyone who remembers me? Been a looong time since ive been on silvermoon.

Jigs! Iyllwei from way back here! How are ya??
90 Human Warlock
Still around since Beta...but left Silvermoon to go to Proudmoore at least 3-4 years now... :)
i miss 29s twinks bgs in silvermoon, i remeber Chong ( hunter ) , ieatglass ( rogue and his pally ) and horde the numbers =D
90 Human Warrior
Whats more surprising about this post is the people who aren't in it. That either speaks to the forums or to people who have left /sniff /sniff.
12 Goblin Warrior
I'm in here, and that's all that matters.
85 Night Elf Druid
02/06/2012 07:06 AMPosted by Delmore
Whats more surprising about this post is the people who aren't in it. That either speaks to the forums or to people who have left /sniff /sniff.

There there Del I'm still here :P
90 Human Warrior
Ya that makes me feel better Bast, like a stiff kick to the head.....

:)
90 Orc Shaman
Speaking of old timers...

http://www.gamefront.com/files/17746130/walk_like_ery.wmv#

Thanks Carly for finding this!
Lol I just posted the upload of this then read some more posts haha.
85 Human Warlock
I'm back from RL! .. Silvermoon just hasn't been the same without Tobyness, Erylith, Spirithunter, Leidanav, and every single person in Ilterendi and Dissonance. Where the hell are they?... Ameline, Sisly, Aku, Nazra, Gwaihir, Clotho, Joemama , Hablion, Duckoquack.. I can namedrop old timers forever >.<
Edited by Desie on 2/27/2012 5:37 AM PST
100 Undead Rogue
I'm back from RL! .. Silvermoon just hasn't been the same without Tobyness, Erylith, Spirithunter, Leidanav, and every single person in Ilterendi and Dissonance. Where the hell are they?... Ameline, Sisly, Aku, Nazra, Gwaihir, Clotho, Joemama , Hablion, Duckoquack.. I can namedrop old timers forever >.<

I miss the Ilterendi days..
90 Tauren Druid
Isn't it getting late?!?
85 Gnome Warlock
Selling a certain warlock's RealID to the highest bidder(s)....

muhahahahahah

(I'm joking...as I too post from an alt and thus no one knows who I really am!)

100 Undead Rogue
Actually.. funny story.. Just about to go to bed. LOL
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]