Hi....any old timers?

85 Undead Warlock
Either the players here are "old" or they're so new they don't know what TBC is :(

BREAKZ MA HEART.

Some of us never bothered to go back and get our "achievements" for those runs. Be careful if you're judging this site alone. Just saying..
Edited by Grendellynne on 10/13/2012 12:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I've been playing off and on a while. Don't recall your name but I've never rolled Horde and I don't PvP much.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Still here, though I generally play my shaman, Fye. The mage has been relegated to farming vegetables.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
So many good names. So many fond memories.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
<--Valdthedark
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
10/23/2012 01:42 PMPosted by Cylarana
I've been playing off and on a while. Don't recall your name but I've never rolled Horde and I don't PvP much.

/thumbs up.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
<--Valdthedark

I definitely remember that name. Kudos.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
And now for some breaking news...My Nuts, Your Chin!

Thank you. Thank you. I'll be here all week..

Yes, I'm really bored. /sigh
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
No, you are horde...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Skeith, reporting in.

This server. The people. The masses. THE MILLIONS!

This name is alien, but those who knew me knew I changed my name a lot when TBC came out.

I see a lot of old, familiar, awesome faces here. I can't believe most of you still play... and it's great to see. Absolutely awesome. I'm nearly in tears over it, actually.

But, you'd have to be super old to the server to remember me.

I miss Yohan, Sisly, Amberstar, Raennian, Zealtor, Cinar, Ruru, Alhannah, Muze, Stax, Vyxxee, Tattertots, Rofel, Mastiff, Hablion, Leviathan, Sonicabld, Sarahtan, Zanarken, Pharoon, Pharuun, Cha, DMD, Vyxxee, Djuid, Samonosuke, Cyclone, Anderson, Refluence, Kello, Skello, Liquidsnake, Adrimlys, Desecration, Boadecia, Gattsu, Clotho, Hellwalker, Xas, Kojiro, Starfire, Vengan trying to make something out of Blackwing Lair like a moron...

The battles for Blacksmith against Mastiff's team. I remember them being impossible to beat, oh man. But, one day we finally did. The feeling I had... can't describe it still to this day. Such good, kind players.

Hitting Grand Marshal when I was 16... now I'm 22. Man, times have changed. C:

And many more. So many fond, special memories here... and seeing these old faces really made my day. Thanks for the memories guys. I love you. I miss all of you.
Edited by Judai on 11/16/2012 3:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Awwww you love me so much that I got mentioned TWICE. ;)

Nice to see you're still around, Skeith. It was always great playing both WITH and AGAINST you. We had some crazy fun.

I remember all the talks we had on ally side & how you were always trying to figure out new ways to keep me from getting taken out first by the Warlord team at that time. You used to be pretty creative in your ideas!

I miss those days.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Vyxxee! I can't believe you still remember my crazy antics attempting to keep you alive when it came to you getting ganked! It was so unfair! I felt so... helpless! :P

And yeah, some of my best memories are with you and Nemesis. You guys are awesome and I still look at ya'll like family.

And I'm not just still around. I got addicted to this silly game again, so I'm always on.

I miss those days, too. Very saddening that I don't see many of my old friends anymore. Actually, I don't speak to any as it is.

Oh, and I don't just love you Vyxxee. I SUPER DUPER LOVE YAH <3
Edited by Judai on 11/16/2012 6:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Wow, been here since beta.
I still remember seeing hilarious threads in these forums.
Now its all just recruitment threads.
Kind of sad, to be honest. :(
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
I'm back and forth online nowadays. Still pop my head into this post to see if people are alive and well out there. Miss me some Pharoon though. Been 7 years since I started on dial up as Waylocube aka Disconnectocube and here I am today proudly serving my country in the United States Navy, forwarded deployed to Japan... Hopefully I'll stay out here :).
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Things have changed since those days and they are greatly missed. We had a great Realm community in Vanilla and while I left the realm for awhile I am happy to be back and have no plans to leave again.
Reply Quote
60 Human Warrior
I've been here forever but I don't think anyone knows me. ;(
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Don't know if you guys remember me, been on this server since launch. I may have been known to cause a few controversial debates in trade chat =P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I was on Silvermoon way back in the day! I miss the community it used to have :( Hope any and all old friends are doing well!
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Priest
i remember the 20 to 29s bgs , i have a lot of fun in that day. alliance ( chong hunter, ieatclass(rouge) i canot remember his pally name.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
<--- Used to be Blace, the top hunter on Silvermoon during the BC days, then all the expansions screwed the game up, so finally I decided to go tanky. Over 500 days /played on my old hunter, name is Randerith now since someone took my name when I returned from a server hop, but now little ol' Vord is my new main. I been around since the release of this bastard game lol and I'll always be around... somehow... somewhere....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]