Hi....any old timers?

90 Human Mage
I used to be Aydan, the alliance Warlock way back in the day. :)

Ahh, hello.

It's been a long time! Good to see you are doing well (hopefully lol)

Hi, Taux. Yeah, I've been well, and I suppose I'll give a brief history of me. Refluence and I rolled new characters on Thrall, when it was brand new. We leveled and played through Cataclysm together, but we both stopped playing before 4.2. I did various levels of raiding in my time after Silvermoon in various guilds with the same core ~8 players that I met on Thrall.

I've hopped around a lot of other games, but havn't really stuck with anything like I did with WoW. If I had to pick a 'main game' that I'm currently playing, it'd probably be DOTA2 with just under 700 hours played, currently. I'm considering playing some GW2, as well.

Refluence and I married and now have a pretty awesome two year old.

I have a series of screenshots still where I used a disco-ray on you 3-4 times feezus because you, paulishkan and aidan kept tearing me apart. Of course, id hide in the back in AV with my shredder... so i kind of deserved it.
90 Human Warrior
Played as Armaggedon the human roguye during TBC for a season here, stole seperoth, alicethy, ieatglass, aistfswk, and tunabun when we left the server for better battlegroup :O. Still play with friends here though, fresh new account!

Also at level 60 was destromath UD rogue, played with despoile, melciah, tots, etc a bit. Despoile is back on the server and playing again now too :O
90 Undead Warlock
12/22/2012 06:40 PMPosted by Bearbutt
Good lord, whole bunch of old farts up in here!

Your farts are older than anyone in here...
I am back playing now now, was a warrior, now priest.
90 Night Elf Druid
I played when the game came out , been a long time and 4 kids later but i have come back , I still miss the line up to get into strath and such , I have not played since 2009 !

Wonder what happened to Greywind , Taalia , Deathmckilly , mandorallen and the old crew of SRA .

I am old school I will admit ! but loving the panda expansion its rather fun
Edited by Tamica on 2/14/2013 10:25 PM PST
84 Tauren Warrior
/yell Boadi squirts!
90 Human Mage
I am alive and thriving on Winterhoof :)
90 Tauren Warrior
Probably not known by anyone here, but I've been active since 2007. Started off on ally side as human and went horde around 2010. Hello!
90 Gnome Mage
Oh, Tyleet and I have been married for 2 years this April 1, btw.
I have been here since the begining. always on this server.
90 Pandaren Monk
Silvermoon since before BC. First toon (which i need to dust off and level above 80) is a Tauren shaman named Shadowrings.
60 Human Paladin
Stopping by to say hello to all the old timers.

Back in vanilla, I was a Paladin in <Valorous>, <Kupuri>, and <Sanctuary>.
90 Gnome Mage
Yay more old names!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]