Hi....any old timers?

90 Goblin Death Knight
Hey, this is Philosiphy, not sure if anyone remembers me. I remember doing a lot of PvP at 70 on Silvermoon, was the most fun I've had playing WoW. Acro we should catch up as long as you're not leaving your awesome mage to play rogue/druid
Edited by Aurános on 4/30/2013 4:25 PM PDT
Sorry, posted on the wrong character, this is the mage I played back in TBC with all you wonderful people on Silvermoon.
Edited by Mõrph on 4/30/2013 4:25 PM PDT
100 Human Mage
poke
90 Night Elf Hunter
Been pretty nice to see some old timers around still playing since I got back =D
90 Dwarf Hunter
Still here...8 years was April 28th sheesh
93 Human Paladin
Been a while since I posted in the thread but Jans here reporting and also in AS, one of the oldest PvP guild around.
93 Night Elf Hunter
Not old: just well preserved.
90 Undead Priest
I used to play an undead rogue named Malum but I deleted that. Then I made a BE warlock named Malum, leveled that to 30, and deleted that. THEN I made a horde undead warlock, leveled him to 80, and then deleted that. Now I play as a priest with the nickname of "honker" and I am still convinced Kylia was a hot women in her early 30s and liked the San Antonio Spurs.

cheers m8s
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey Malum, good to see you again :)
100 Orc Hunter
Jans smells...

Like roses! =D
86 Goblin Warrior
I played a mage named chucky back in the original zg days here on silvermoon. decided to come back after a break.
90 Tauren Shaman
I used to play an undead rogue named Malum but I deleted that. Then I made a BE warlock named Malum, leveled that to 30, and deleted that. THEN I made a horde undead warlock, leveled him to 80, and then deleted that. Now I play as a priest with the nickname of "honker" and I am still convinced Kylia was a hot women in her early 30s and liked the San Antonio Spurs.

cheers m8s

We just figured out Blues Clues, we just figured out Blues Clues. We just figured out Blues Clues cause we're really smart!
100 Orc Hunter
cause we're really smart!

Lies
93 Human Paladin
Jans smells...

Like roses! =D

Can I call you "the Hulk"?
100 Orc Hunter
Jans smells...

Like roses! =D

You can call me anything you'd like Jans. ;-)
90 Tauren Shaman

You can call me anything you'd like Jans. ;-)

Please call him Mergina.
90 Human Priest
I just passed Vyxxee on Isle of Thunder. She was flagged and I /doomed her but was unable to engage in melee combat before she rode off into the distance.

The nerve.
100 Troll Priest
?!?!Really?!?!

How the hell did I miss you?

I guess we'll just have to whack each other another day.
90 Human Priest
?!?!Really?!?!

How the hell did I miss you?

I guess we'll just have to whack each other another day.

Was debating whether to try to attack you at range to get your attention, but you had a buddy on a motorcycle and I was unsure if said aggression would lead to retaliation exceeding my initial assault.

Plus I figured it'd give me an excuse to scoff at you on the forums.
100 Orc Hunter
The guy on the motorcycle was a baddy. You'd have been fine.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]