how is this server compared to others?

85 Tauren Warrior
I have been on this server since almost day 1 and i never been to another server. i find it hard to find arena partner on all my chars and what not with my low play time. so is this a good server for someone with kids and long work hours to play occasionally and find success in this game? So my question is, is this server like most of the other servers?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
No, it's very low population which means less of everything. Meaning less active people, more expensive AH prices, and overall less groups for everything. Which are the main reasons I xferred off this heap to a high population server where there is always something going on, you can always find people looking for groups be it in PVP or PVE, and the AH prices are way lower than they are on Aegwynn.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
thank you
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
03/26/2011 2:27 PMPosted by Víndícator
No, it's very low population which means less of everything. Meaning less active people, more expensive AH prices, and overall less groups for everything. Which are the main reasons I xferred off this heap to a high population server

I thought it was cause you were afraid of Prepared.
Edited by Turkeynoodle on 3/28/2011 7:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
03/28/2011 7:57 PMPosted by Turkeynoodle
No, it's very low population which means less of everything. Meaning less active people, more expensive AH prices, and overall less groups for everything. Which are the main reasons I xferred off this heap to a high population server

I thought it was cause you were afraid of Prepared.

WOW Turk just Wow.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]