Remote Locations - WoW Magazine

Community Manager
Where do you log on from? We're looking for connections made in exotic and remote locales to feature in a future issue of World of Warcraft Official Magazine. Antarctica? Deserted isle? Space? Tell us the craziest place you've ever logged in from.

If chosen your name and text could appear in a future issue of the Official World of Warcraft Magazine.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Upstate NY... I'm a wild and crazy guy.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
West Virginia. Exciting, ja?
Reply Quote
Auckland, New Zealand - as always >_> lol
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Right now, rural germany surrounded by bellowing cows when I'm not working at the neighborhood USAF base...

Previously, Kuwait in yet another neighborhood USAF base.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
The CRAZIEST place that I have ever logged into, was my car on the 4 day trip to Canada, In fact, that was the day I downed KT first back in Wrath... Some crazy shizz nit happeneddd... For instance. . . My dog hit Hymn of Hope 2 seconds into the fight by accident, and he alt F4'ed me midway... I was the main healer >.<
Reply Quote
60 Human Paladin
Back in august I was chillin' on mars raidin icc.
Reply Quote
Craziest place? Well, not too crazy.

I was at the beach and me and a few friends were looking at tide pools. While waiting for the tide to go out a bit more we got on wow right on the beach. Sitting in the sand while we had our characters have a party in Tanaris. Pre Cata of course.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Vail, Colorado? It's not exotic but it is a destination resort :)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Algonquin Provincial Park
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Hmmm, let's see, uh no don't think I can list that place, mmm, well a couple times from a bar, but mostly from my condo. A few weeks back I logged in from a rest stop in the middle of nowhere near the Oregon Idaho border during a snowstorm. Was amazed I had a signal so while waiting out the storm I just kind of played WoW for a bit.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
When I was in the military a few friends and I used to head over to a Kuwait coffee shop, which was about the only place where we could find decent internet, to play WoW. One day while we were there, the bathroom suddenly was calling in the middle of an MC raid, needless to say some coffee shop's bathroom halfway around the world was the craziest place I've ever played from.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Where do you log on from? We're looking for connections made in exotic and remote locales to feature in a future issue of World of Warcraft Official Magazine. Antarctica? Deserted isle? Space? Tell us the craziest place you've ever logged in from.

If chosen your name and text could appear in a future issue of the Official World of Warcraft Magazine.

I'm going to be spending 3 months with my fiancee in New Zealand from June to September. I will be logging onto her WoW client there. Traveling overseas to do the same thing I do at home? Perhaps, but my raid schedule lines up with the times she'll be at school, and honestly, staying 3 months on an island on the other side of the world is daunting, so having one constant is actually a big reason I have the courage to go through with it.

So, thanks for helping me to visit my fiancee's homeland, Blizzard! :)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Maryland, yo.

How... exciting.
Reply Quote
1 Worgen Druid
I come from the remote land of California... it must be so remote that I didn't seem to get my third issue delivered. Not only that, California must be so out of the way that the publisher hasn't even been able to respond to any of my complaints about not receiving the third issue, nor have they responded about the damaged first and second issues that I did manage to receive.
Reply Quote
55 Dwarf Death Knight
If we get an Antarctica I'll be impressed (and I mean a real one).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]