In Re to Whispers

70 Human Rogue
I'm making this thread to address some of the questions I've been getting over the last week or two, if I refer you to this thread and it does not fully explain your question whisper me again and I will be more then happy to go into further details. Ill do my best to keep it short and simple. :)

So to whom it may concern:

Yes Sarabetha and I will be xfering to Arthas Horde in a few weeks, mostly because Reckoning just doesn't have the amount of 70s needed to reach both 2200 3s and 5s for our title.

A guild has been created on Arthas "stay small stay seventy" (yes its a play on stay small nerdz). We will of course invite anyone that wants to join, however I can't promise arena team slots to anyone under 2200. Note that this isn't a " BC raiding guild" we of course run the BC raids for gear but we will normally bring 85s along unless we get bored and do it for lulz, but the main focus of the guild will be centered around BGs and Arenas.

Now on to the subject of arenas, currently I am the the rank one Rogue on Reckoning, not sure what rank Sarabetha is at the moment but i'm sure he'd have no problems telling you. Honestly yes I do feel that Eng is really broken at 70 but I'm sure it will get a nerf at some point, like maybe a Ilevel requirement on some items. I have personally encountered the team using the GCD hacks, though I am sorry to say that my tracker addon has not been updated yet so it was unusable. But even with that disadvantage me and Sara did have a solid 4-6 series with them, which I feel is acceptable given the circumstances. I do have a Threes but like I've stated above there just aren't enough people on this BG to get anywhere.

So in short I'd just like to thank all the chill kids on Spirestone and Reckoning as a whole that I've come to know n love <3 and if any of the twinks get bored and want to tag along to Arthas we would be more then happy to have you ;)

PS: Many people at first seemed to confuse me with Venek/Deld, this was his old 60 twink that he let me have because I didn't have a account to play a few weeks ago. My mains name was a Rogue by the name of Nukka before the release of Cata.

I hope this atleast helped with some of the questions I've been getting and if It didn't Ill try my best to answer the rest of them, If I don't give you a answer with in 3-5 minutes I'm probably afk or doing something, but I will always send you a response. ;)
Reply Quote
1 Troll Mage
Who the hell are you?
Reply Quote
yeah your right we dont have enough good twinks on reckoning to hit 2200+ in 5s but to say we dont in 3s i find that funny. youve played 16 games and havnt even loged over to servers to get ppl a time to que. like anything it takes effort not once have i seen anyone from spirestone log over to dmaw and say lets que 3s i have many good players and teams that are dieing for some 3v3 action. you obviously think really high of yourself thats fine, and to call yourself the best rogue when you havnt even fought all the rogue in our BG now thats a laugh i know one that would beat you or be on par. its to bad the good players are leavn this bg but from me and my top pvpers we wish you luck on arthas. ive seen a vid of your priest and i can honestly say im not impressed at all , but who am i to say right? Good luck man
Reply Quote
70 Human Rogue
@kpex trolls wut else is new right?

@Lazuhbeam First I understand there are teams out there willing to 3s there just aren't many of them and frankly I'm not going to put in the time or the effort of logging onto every realm begging kids to Q. Rereading my post it did sound a bit egotistical and I'm sorry I didn't mean for it to come off like that, but as of now I do have the all around highest ratings, not saying I'm the best rogue to ever play far from it, but I hope you get my meaning. As far as I can tell I have faced every rogue past 2k but if I haven't gotten the chance to face a rogue from your server then I'm sorry, and if you get the chance to talk him ill be here for another 2 weeks or so, so please ask him to Q twos or 3s. :) Oh and by the way those 16 games were from us Qing every day for almost a week lol

Ok so I watched the movie your referring to and LOL. My priest was really new at that point, and has improved quite a bit. The *@#% talking from the rogue was pretty funny, Id love to see him try to make a part two in the next couple weeks :)
Edited by Deldlol on 3/28/2011 10:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Troll Mage
03/28/2011 9:42 PMPosted by Deldlol
@kpex trolls wut else is new right?

The hell else am I supposed to do, I have something like 6 hours of classes each week.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
I like how you say you have beaten " all " rogues above or at the 2k raiting. When Dmaw has some of the best 70 twinks around. I hope you decide to stick around and attempt to compete agaisnt meltedfaces 2's team. only reason your where you are on your team is simply because you have never been matched agaisnt meltedfaces team. I'm sure his team would be glad to fight you and take the R1 from yah. either way that video shows how "amazing" you and your partner are.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock

03/29/2011 10:58 PMPosted by Nobodykills
I like how you say you have beaten " all " rogues above or at the 2k raiting. When Dmaw has some of the best 70 twinks around. I hope you decide to stick around and attempt to compete agaisnt meltedfaces 2's team. only reason your where you are on your team is simply because you have never been matched agaisnt meltedfaces team. I'm sure his team would be glad to fight you and take the R1 from yah. either way that video shows how "amazing" you and your partner are.

70 pvp is serious business.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I miss Nukka no homo
Reply Quote
70 Human Rogue
@Giggawatt ma boi

@Nobodykills Dmaw is and always will be over rated. Reflex and Jordan is the only reason that server got anywhere. As to your comment about the Gones Video, all I can say is maybe you need to take another look at it, not sure if your retarded or were just in a rush to troll me, but I am not shown in that video. As a matter of fact I wasn't even on there team at that point, and as I said above the priest has improved quite a bit sense then.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
quoting is for noooobs
Reply Quote
70 Human Rogue
Deldlol got scared off of Dmaw befor he could fight a legit rogue team. Keep crutching hard kid. youll need it,
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
Who are you....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]