Attn: Ex Celerity Members or Alliance Members

90 Blood Elf Paladin
If your tired of being Alliance, and wish to either return to horde or come to horde. Entropy is looking for experienced raiders to fill our ranks. We have various spots open for raids and are willing to take all PVPers as well. Once we have enough PVPers interested we will have regular Rated BGs for you. PVErs will be able to raid the 25 man content they want and have access to end game content. Speak to me in game, or simply app to www.entropyguild.net for PVErs. PVPers simply speak to me in-game.
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Rogue
Does this come with paid transfers?

P.S. Hi Dal! Haven't talked to you for at least a year.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
We have a couple of the ex-Celerity, we are a alliance guild and welcome all we need a few more to fill our 10m and loyal vent/hardcore raiding guild.

EDITED TO reflect the correct number.
Edited by Caias on 4/1/2011 1:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
03/31/2011 11:14 AMPosted by Caias
We have taken many of the ex-Celerity, we are a alliance guild and welcome all we need a few more to fill our 10m and loyal vent/hardcore raiding guild.

I kind of doubt that to be honest.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
04/01/2011 09:42 AMPosted by Venefikus
We have taken many of the ex-Celerity, we are a alliance guild and welcome all we need a few more to fill our 10m and loyal vent/hardcore raiding guild.

I think everyone is doubting that.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
04/01/2011 12:09 PMPosted by Jimbert

I think everyone is doubting that.

Well, it's possible... I mean people from top ten guilds do frequently join level 14 guilds that only have pug content achievements.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Hunter
I have an alt in Celerity, does that count?
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
dalindor...i respect you....a lot...
But I don't respect a certain player in Entropy whos name i wont mention ( Klypafya) for brutally and dishonestly kicking my friend out of HoC, for standing up for me.

Now, that said. Entropy is actually a very stable guild with good leadership so i advise any player looking for a good raiding environment apply apply apply!

You have friends?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
:-P I have respect?

Hi Alliance ex hordies! >.> Come to Horde! Yay and No, no paid transfers for girthbrooks.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Hi my name is Tyranosaurus
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/03/2012 10:23 PMPosted by Tyranosaurus
Hi my name is Tyranosaurus

Hi, you must have us mistaken for people who give a !@#$.
Edited by Deàl on 1/5/2012 11:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
I was thinking about Xferring this toon here are you looking for any rogues?
I am a fairly experienced raider.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]