Wanna make some gold? Hiring fishermen!

85 Tauren Shaman
That's right, you can get paid to raise your fishing skill!
How does it work?

1. Whisper Caffeen, Earra, Shaguar, or Ochocinco for an invite to <Somnifacient>
2. Fish from any Fishing pool/node/school. (For instance, "Firefin Snapper School".) This can be done at level 1 with 1 fishing skill, so anyone can do it.
3. Whisper me or Earra, or send me an ingame mail telling me how many pools you fished from. I'll pay you 2 gold for every cast you made. You can even keep what you caught!
If you catch 1000 or more, I'll throw in a bonus 500 gold on top of that.

This is a great way for lower level players to make money, since you can make hundreds of gold per hour, but anyone is welcome to participate. (If you're going to raise your fishing skill anyway, why not get paid for it?)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
This is actually a fine idea. How close are you?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
As of this posting, we are 5852 away from our goal. Come on people, let me pay you!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I really like your idea. We spent a bunch of time fishing (specifically Cellee, who swore she would not fish again) trying to get our Seafood Feasts. I know that sometimes I like to kill time by fishing...but to profit...awesome!

Good luck with your fishing ventures.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]