Orc or Troll Hunter

90 Troll Hunter
Hey im gonna do character change and wondering which should i change to for best dps. Troll or Orc
Edited by Goblinsrock on 3/25/2011 2:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Both are very good. Troll is currently slightly better if you use a bow. If not, then Orc.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
You'll come back to goblin. They always do.

I don't know how I ever played without Rocket Jump. Well, aside from Disengage, I mean.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
Probably orc, since you won't be tied to bows because of a racial.
Reply Quote
Yes, Orc, just like Oldik stated! BF Racial is a nice addition to any Macro.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Troll Hunters are more suitable for those who mainly do Survival/Marks spec. Orc Hunters are for those who use the BM Spec.
Reply Quote
03/25/2011 5:23 AMPosted by Sacredthorn
Troll Hunters are more suitable for those who mainly do Survival/Marks spec. Orc Hunters are for those who use the BM Spec.

That is not true! I have seen may Troll Hunters running BM and it's not race specific when it comes to Specs.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
03/25/2011 5:26 AMPosted by Ozara
That is not true! I have seen may Troll Hunters running BM and it's not race specific when it comes to Specs.
Orc gets increased pet damage, which is why they are better suited for a BM hunter. It doesn't mean Trolls can't spec BM.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
03/25/2011 5:26 AMPosted by Ozara

That you have seen them means nothing, I've seen Blood Elf hunters, doesn't mean they're good in any spec at all...

Orc's get a bonus to pet damage as a racial, so perform slightly better in BM than a troll. Trolls currently pull slightly better personal dps than orcs if using a bow due to their 1% crit with bows racial. It's not a great difference either way, and that's from 'static' testing, goblins on some fights may outperform both of them due to mobility, using rocket jump to get into position faster and therefore be stood in hawk dpsing longer.

Basically, go with what you like, it's not going to make a huge difference. Personally I'm race-changing to goblin once I clear my quest logs for the mobility!
Reply Quote
Right, It really is personal preference and not that much of an increase.

Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
I think that is all player skill, rather than any racial bonus.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Orc. Trolls are ugly.
Reply Quote
60 Worgen Warrior
im having the same problem im gonna make a hordey hunter yet i dont orc troll
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
I'm a dying breed.

Blood Elf BM Hunter....

WHO IS ACTUALLY DOING HEROIC CONTENT BEFORE SOMEONE MAKES A LEGOLAWLS COMMENT
Reply Quote
Personally, I enjoy the way male Troll's shoot bows. That's pretty much all I have to contribute to this conversation.
Reply Quote
51 Undead Hunter
Personally, I enjoy the way male Troll's shoot bows. That's pretty much all I have to contribute to this conversation.

This post is from 2011?!?!?!?! Why'd you bring it back!
Reply Quote
66 Goblin Hunter
goblin is where it's at
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
There are no answers, only choices.
Edited by Credomutwa on 3/16/2013 1:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
The OP probably doesn't play anymore. WHY reply to this!? Wait wut?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]