Killpala <Maracos Mortos a Tapa> Ninja-looter

88 Blood Elf Paladin
http://i1023.photobucket.com/albums/af353/AWhist/ninja.png

Rolled on a trinket he had absolutely no use for; Myself, (Jodalara), and 2 other of the group members could of used it. If you want, check the screen-shot above, it was outright theft.

Don't group with this guy, and I would suggest not grouping with anyone from the guild. Unless of course, he is an outlier that is quickly removed.
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
1/10
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I CARE DREGOLAS.

I CARE SO MUCH THAT I PROMISE TO DROP GROUP EVEN AFTER WAITING 45 MINUTES IF I EVER SEE THIS DASTARDLY FIEND.
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
4/10
Reply Quote
82 Undead Rogue
What is worse, a dual specced holy pally wanting AGi gear or that a horrible BR tank won the roll.

I cannot decide.
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
FYI, I was on my druid when he stole the item. The item is a fantastic trinket for a druid. It is completely useless on a paladin. And even if I wasn't rolling on it, he still ninjaed it from the group's hunter, who could also of used it.

Thanks for getting your facts horribly wrong.
Reply Quote
82 Undead Rogue
The best part of this whole thing is that it was a BR and he prolly vendored it.

So lets recap:
A Pally rolled on something that he was able to roll on and because of it he is a ninja.

We are supposed to shun said pally or not group/guild/raid with him even though he has instant queues without us and can do heroics anytime he would like to.

Sounds like some grand logic there.
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah. Why would you want to raid/group/guild with a griefer? Do you suggest we tolerate players such as killpala because of the random heroic system?

He can queue for heroics all day. However, being as that he has no respect for other players, it seems to follow that he will not be progressing any farther in this game. Killpala, if you are reading this I suggest you go play something that is not an MMO. You are not cut out for it.

I want to add that this is not a common event in this game, now or ever. This is the first time I have been ninjaed in the cataclysm expansion. Most of the people I have grouped with have been respectful and a pleasure to group with. This outlier is not someone who anyone should want to be playing with.
Reply Quote
82 Undead Rogue
I love that you think this is griefing. Griefing is suicide ganking in Jita. Griefing is camping someone 30 levels lower than you for an afternoon in Hillsbrad. Yes it sucks that he took your gear and its is silly to bemoan him on the realm forum since it really isn't ninjaing, it is not griefing, and none of us really care.

I understand you came here to pronounce judgement of him in a foolhardy attempt for some sort of "It will be ok and you can dry your tears" response. We do not care about you or your blues.

You are a silly goose and adorable. Go back to your glass realm and see if they will care and coddle you to bed sweet prince.
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
No, that's called PvP. What he did is griefing, and it is despicable. It is downright pathetic that you are defending his actions, and it speaks very poorly to the gaming community he is part of.

Yes, I am mad, it is sad to see actions like this become accepted.
Reply Quote
82 Undead Rogue
It may be pvp, but that is griefing. Rolling need on an item you can roll need on is not. PvE Griefing would be pulling the whole instance and wiping the group and repeatedly doing it. You are complaining about something akin to someone rolling greed on a chaos orb in a pug group when everyone rolls need. That is just silly.

I am defending him because he is silly and you are sillier. Be right back I am going to go yell at the clouds, they seem to be raining on me and in my mind it is griefing my mud hut.
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
I get your point, it is not illegal or bannable to be terrible and/or intentionally screw the people you play with. That being said, good players will not want to play with you if that is what you do.
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
First off, he was prot, and second of all, based off of his comments before he left group, his intentions were specifically to grief his 'allies'? I suppose you don't have to believe me, but you would be mistaken.
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Hunter
whoops that was wrong, correction:

for the record, agility provides almost double the crit chance compared to just pure "crit rating", not to mention scaling with +AllStats and Kings.

As a math person and long believer that melee / warlocks don't understand algebra, thought I'd pass this along! So the trinket basically reads:

equip: +285 mastery
equip: +68crit, stacks up to +680 crit

<3
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Alright Schoolias... My inability to do math has nothing to do with the fact that I play a rogue. It probably has something to do with graduating from a college in Louisiana.

Oh, and you should stop by more often. <3
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
Crit rating gives 1% physical crit chance per 179.2 rating, and 1% spell crit chance per 102.446 rating

Agility gives paladins 1% physical crit per 203.08 agility.

Completely worthless on a paladin, I am assuming he vendored it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]