<infamous With Style> LFM for 25 man raiding

85 Tauren Paladin
About Us:
We are a 10 man guild that is 2/13 heroics. We want to move to 25 man raiding so we need more peeps. We are a laid back guild who doesn't treat this game like a job.

Raid Times(Server time):
Wed: 8:30 to 12
Thurs: 8:30 to 12
Sun: 8:30 to 12

WE WANT YOU *points finger at you*!!
You don't have to be an experienced raider all you need is want to play this game, we will try you out and see if you do good, if so you got a spot. All we ask is that you have deadlyboss mod, come to the raid prepared and have vent.

Tanks: Closed
Range DPS: Mages, Locks, Boomkins, Elemental Shamans
Healers: Druids, Disc Priest
Melee DPS: Rogue, Death Knights

For more info pst in game Ichigo, Isley, Kickàss or Lohrakam or Email: iws_ub@yahoo.com
Edited by Ichigo on 4/11/2011 2:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
/reserved
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
/reserved
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
/bump
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
/bump
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
I think you got reserved confused with bump, no reason you should need 3 post for a recruitment thread.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
04/02/2011 08:53 PMPosted by Qixs
I think you got reserved confused with bump, no reason you should need 3 post for a recruitment thread.

lol that bored to troll recruitment post gg
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
plz pst me with info on raiding with you guys . i am a protection pally with raid exp
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]