HGWT *sniff*

It was hotfixed and that should be showing up in our hotfix tracking blog tonight or tomorrow. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/2259389#blog

Essentially it was being exploited to bring entire groups to the summoner, who would stealth past a few bosses, allowing the group to skip them. Guild perks should be just that, perks, and aren't intended to be game-changing mechanics. We would like to make it so that regardless of where the summoner is, the summonees are always summoned to the entrance of the dungeon, allowing this to still be very useful but avoiding that exploit-ability, but that will require further development.

We're also in the process of removing its use in Tol Barad while the battle is active.

Well, easy TB victories for us alliance on Dawnbringer will soon pass away. *sniffle*
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that they don't remove it altogether...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Necromancers aren't a class in Wow...
Reply Quote
Hi welcome to 2011. Syria is rebelling today. Gadhaffi should be dead soon, and it looks like protestors might start occupying wall street. That's all that's going on in 2011, today. Which is 2011.

I'm hopeful for the new year.
Edited by Notgeneric on 5/22/2012 10:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Hi, welcome to 2012. Boy do you have quite a year in store for you what with the elections and all. Spoiler alert: Obama wins.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]