To boondocksaints and others camping in tb

85 Troll Hunter
@7:15 server.

How did it feel getting your %!@% pushed in after picking on poor palehorse and zamja when re enforcements arrived ?

umad?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
they were able to camp someone!?
boondock are like the new relavare, not uncommon to find yourself soloing 3-4 of them at a time.

Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
yeah me and zamja were killing 3-4 at a time, until they got 8 vs 2...then camped hard. !#!# yeah frost mage ele sham combo!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
they were able to camp someone!?
boondock are like the new relavare, not uncommon to find yourself soloing 3-4 of them at a time.

Visual Proof: http://oi54.tinypic.com/1zmk0sk.jpg

That guild is so chock-full of bads that they have to this to kill someone EVERY time

Get that Hyjal rep up son. The expax has been out how long now?!
Reply Quote
4 Human Priest

Visual Proof: http://oi54.tinypic.com/1zmk0sk.jpg

That guild is so chock-full of bads that they have to this to kill someone EVERY time

Get that Hyjal rep up son. The expax has been out how long now?!

Nice gemming, I hear 20 intellect < 20 haste and 10 mastery
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Hellx, you guys killed a guildie that was questing in TB so she called for help; we showed up and killed you. You guys kept on coming back, so we drove you back to the graveyard, but after a couple of kills we left the zone completely. You cannot call "camping" on a fight you started and lost.

And I guess since I am visiting the Zoo, lets feed the troll.
Seraphus... not even 1 of those toons in your "screenshot" is in our guild.

Every time you have tried to kill one of us and fail you get on your alliance toon to cry, its sad... I killed you over and over on this DK and it has no PvP gear on top of me having ZERO PvP skills, lol... Blood DKs are reDONKculous.

Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
I wasnt the one who killed the guildy in the first place, i was just the one to show up and stomped the hell out of ya's after you guys camped my two buddys.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
actually it wasnt hellx, it was me and zamja that kept coming. and just to make a point, we were jsut baiting you till all our friends came to kill the rest of you ^_^
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

Wats gemming?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock

Wats gemming?

I think I can be of service to you, you should check out my guild.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
03/30/2011 05:49 PMPosted by Mesoscary
I think I can be of service to you, you should check out my guild.

Wats google?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
@7:15 server.

How did it feel getting your %!@% pushed in after picking on poor palehorse and zamja when re enforcements arrived ?

Why you mad.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
03/30/2011 04:51 PMPosted by Seraphus
Every time you have tried to kill one of us and fail you get on your alliance toon to cry, its sad... I killed you over and over on this DK and it has no PvP gear on top of me having ZERO PvP skills, lol... Blood DKs are reDONKculous.

lol. You've never even come near killing me without the aid of 5+ of your minions.

Edit: And even then I managed to kill a couple before you guys would have to ress and zerg

Edit#2: Upon re-evaluating that screenshot, the silly DK is right. Most of the people in the screenshot are in KNIGHTS OF FUNKYTOWN and Saintly Sanctity.

My deepest apologies go out to KNIGHTS OF FUNKYTOWN and Saintly Sanctity. I feel really bad for mistaking you guys for BoondockSaints (or as Gantz and I dubbed them, "Desperate Housewives: World of Warcraft"). I feel terrible for belittling you two guilds to that point, and I promise it will never happen again

Seraphus you are an idiot, you sent me a tell bragging about camping three members of our guild, and I told you we are a family guild and you were probably ganking someones wife who had no interest in PvP. Don't miss quote me. I should have known better to even think about entertaining your child like rantings and attempting to have a conversation with you.

I'm very new to the guild, but its filled with great, respectful, and friendly people. Most of which are either working professionals, active duty military, or vets like myself. (and their family) The guild may not be the best at everything we do, but we accomplish alot with our casual base, and have fun doing it. Without that base of normal people, there is no way I could even imagine playing this game considering its immature anonymity fueled playerbase.

As for the fraction of us who do go out of our way to PvP, even all of them combined wouldn't put a dent in the amount of horde who are in TB daily, much less have the numbers to camp them.

- Gàntz
Edited by Gàntz on 4/7/2011 1:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Firstly, I might not always agree with Seraphus' uh... "presentation" of a thought or idea,
but you BoondockSaints are miserable. Pre and post 85, all you've done over and over again is DIE!

You've taken entire parties to kill ME, a single white rogue!
I am no brofessional arena dude, and I did like that occasionally you guys would all try to respond to the threat likely reported in gchat like some sort of girl scout brigade but given your performance, I wondered why you'd bother.

I haven't looked at the exact numbers lately, as I haven't encountered too many of you in the wild as of late, but my add-on for keeping tabs on such things had my BoondockSaints kills numbered quite literally in the hundreds for January to present alone. (This disincludes places like Tol Barad).

Is being poor and weak a crime? No. A villain cannot exist without delicious treats like you.
However, you guys actually take the time to jump on a horde character and WHINE to me, asking me to let you level or do your dailies or whatever it may be and to stop killing you. Even worse is that you will on occasion confusingly call me a "!@!*@" or some similar phraseology whilst I am almost always on my own, slaying groups of you at a time.

BoondockSaints,
you're unworthy of even your own guild name... assumably based on the cult movie in which a set of irish twins are complete badasses, able to do things that two men alone shouldn't be able to carry out. It's not even remotely what you guys are about or look like. Rename to the Care Bears or something. Not because of any meme or ongoing "l33t gamer" community insistance on using "care bears" as an ongoing term for referring to babies in these games, but because you always show up in droves, all different colors and types and lose. Let me be your Noheart.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid

/saveface

- Gàntz

/Reality Check
You will NEVER be a Marine.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
BoondockSaints should make more attempts at killing Garrosh Hellscream during prime time hours IMO. That was pretty awesome.

P.S. I could have swore I posted this in a reply somewhere. Either old age is getting to me or the stupid forums went down while I was typing the message and couldn't submit it and just forgot. Again old age. :/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]