The Path of the Peaceful Druid II

67 Gnome Priest
My heart goes with you Peacelove! *hugs*

I'm going to press on tho, she's so cute i hate to delete her

I salute your courage and wish you the best for the continuation of this journey. Hang on! :)
Reply Quote
22 Night Elf Druid
03/29/2011 3:29 PMPosted by Moulinette
I salute your courage and wish you the best for the continuation of this journey. Hang on! :)

i know my ocd will make me make another till i get it right but for now, ill keep going on her till i get this down better i think.
Reply Quote
62 Undead Death Knight
He has been made!

Time to try and not kill anything!
Reply Quote
80 Undead Rogue
Every time i read these threads i get tempted to create a character more and more..
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
May the stars shine apon you, until you reach the end of your journey!

Also I might join so I have something to do while im at work lol
Reply Quote
22 Night Elf Druid
He has been made!

pst us, there are a few of us on.

03/29/2011 3:42 PMPosted by Natsuna
Every time i read these threads i get tempted to create a character more and more..

please do, you'll be amazed how much fun you have and how wonderful this guild/leveling style is
Reply Quote
62 Undead Death Knight
I might either do that later or tommarow.........
Edited by Thelichthing on 3/29/2011 3:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Undead Rogue
He has been made!

pst us, there are a few of us on.

03/29/2011 3:42 PMPosted by Natsuna

please do, you'll be amazed how much fun you have and how wonderful this guild/leveling style is

GAH. FINE JEEZ. Tired of grinding BG's anyway.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Found this very intriguing as it is such a departure from the way the game is normally played. Definitely a challenge to make it all the way through, but so much more rewarding that way! I can also see how much more immersive the game would be whilst spending a greater amount of time in each location, exploring and taking in the scenery.

Wish your guild the best of luck ^_^
Reply Quote
80 Undead Rogue
It's not possible to do this as a worgen is it?
Reply Quote
22 Night Elf Druid
03/29/2011 3:49 PMPosted by Natsuna
It's not possible to do this as a worgen is it?

no sorry, cant get out of the starting area with out kills.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Those of you joining us, I can approve you at the website for the next 30min.

http://peacecorps.guildportal.com

and YAAAAAAAAAAY!

EDIT - just approved three of you!! WOOT! Help yourself to 1g from the GB so you can get your professions. Also we have bags, tabards, and mining picks. HELP YOURSELF.
Edited by Sereníty on 3/29/2011 4:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Reposting this here, because it's BRILLIANT:

03/28/2011 4:23 PMPosted by Eilethalua
I understand that this kind of play is not for everyone to enjoy.

This is pretty important to emphasize. If it doesn't appeal to someone, they don't do it. If it doesn't make sense or doesn't sound like fun, don't do it.

The point here isn't morality and enforcing it on someone else. It isn't saying "this is the right way to play the game". Nor is it heavy-handed rule-making and you can do this and can't do that. Other than the simple rule of no kills (statistics pages showing kills -- and creature kills --), it's 100% up to the player to decide what's acceptable and what's not.

My paladin won't even do quests that involve catching creatures alive only to have them made into food (fishing profession or Deeprun Tram rats quest, for example) - while my rogue will wear leather obtained from quests, fish, and do any quests as long as she isn't making the kill (keeping the stat at --).

The point is FUN. Enjoying the game from a new perspective.

It really gives you an interesting look at how every race, and a massive number of quests, involve "kill ____". It also makes you really read some of those quests. "Go investigate Forlorn Rowe" sounds safe enough until you read the necessary result is "Killed Morbent Fel".
Reply Quote
62 Undead Death Knight
Screw your peace crap, you damn hippies.

The 60s are over, dumb communist

Don't hate, everyone loves a good chalenge!

EDIT:Hey which members are online?
Edited by Thelichthing on 3/29/2011 5:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
03/29/2011 5:25 PMPosted by Thelichthing
EDIT:Hey which members are online?

I'm getting on now.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Rogue
Well i have to say, im enjoying this a lot more than i thought i would. Currently level 7, human hunter named Doingitwrong. Already made 16g on the auction house selling ore :D To those that are skeptical, give it a shot. Cant hurt, you see the game from a whole new perspective.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I may actually have to give this a try. I find I enjoy leveling a lot more than the end game gear grind and this would certainly be a different way to do it.
Reply Quote
61 Human Death Knight
03/30/2011 3:45 AMPosted by Ygdrassil
I may actually have to give this a try. I find I enjoy leveling a lot more than the end game gear grind and this would certainly be a different way to do it.

I enourage everyone to give it a try! We are a great bunch of people. Very low key. The best thing about this group is there is no competition about getting the best armor or how fast you can run x dungeon. There is no one to tell you that you shouldn't be stacking hit over crit. It's very laid back.

03/29/2011 3:24 PMPosted by Sereníty
do a /who peace corps...

Heh... she can be taught!
(Kidding Serenity... You know I only tease you cause I love you, right?
Yeah... that didn't work on my son, either...)

Reply Quote
82 Human Priest
@OP: Out of curiosity, why did you spec Feral rather than Resto? I'd have thought healz would make it easier to stay alive and escape. No?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]