The Path of the Peaceful Druid II

15 Blood Elf Hunter
Cool idea, but I could never make it. I threw my hands up and gave up on the Iron Man challenge before I even hit lvl 5. But to not kill anything, I'm far too impatient. Altho awesome job guys :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
01/08/2013 01:21 PMPosted by Nefram
I was reading earlier posts from either last year or 2011. Did you guys ever create a horde sister guild? If so I would be interested. It'd give me a reason to make a Tauren. :D
Yes. There are four guilds total on Antonidas:

Alliance:
Peace Corps
Peace Corps Test Squad (for kill toons)

Horde:
Peace Cørps
Peace Cørps Death Squad (for kill toons)

Both Horde guilds are small. Best idea is to make an Alliance toon and join our Peace chat channel and see if anyone is on (type: /join peace ignore if it asks for a password.) Or do a /who peace - I've got a bunch of alts I play in both Ali guilds, and I'm GM of all 4 guilds, so I if you can catch me on, I can log on to my horde toons and invite you.

Also - join our website: http://peacecorps.guildportal.com and shoot me an email and let me know what time you'll likely be on, and I'll try to meet you. :D

Anything Druid is a great choice.
Edited by Sereníty on 1/8/2013 5:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
01/08/2013 08:34 PMPosted by Nefram
I'm not sure when I'll be on again but when I am I will go to that server and get started. This is going to be fun. I'm out on the road currently and can't play I'm posting from my phone. Can't wait!

Copy that - make sure to register at the website - I try to check it every day.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
DING level 90.

5 kills. 2 are a mystery that happened somewhere in Pandaria that even a GM couldn't figure out.

Lots and lots of archeology during the last few levels because of so much linear, phased content that requires killing quests I couldn't take. (Love the, "Go talk to [NPC] at [location]." quests.)

Really could have used the Cata Elders during the lunar fest, but none were reset, and they never fixed it.

Never been so grateful to fly in a zone EVER.
Reply Quote
61 Night Elf Druid
Glad to see the guild is still going strong. Really enjoying this approach to the game. It got me back to WoW after 8 years away! Gathering/crafting was always my favorite part anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
I'll use the same argument I use against vegetarians:

Sorry, guys. But I'm going to kill and eat your share, too.
Reply Quote
I somehow never heard of this for years, but I am abruptly intrigued. One of my favourite things about being a rogue was always stealthing past mass kill quests to just grab the few most important objectives (a few quest items and a single boss 'assassination')--I wonder how different it would be to drop the kills completely?

I may have to check y'all out.
Reply Quote
44 Undead Mage
So the guild is on Antonidas? And I checked your guild site and it asks for 4 toons on said server, and I don't have any on that server. Can I make a panda?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
So the guild is on Antonidas? And I checked your guild site and it asks for 4 toons on said server, and I don't have any on that server. Can I make a panda?
Unfortunately you can't make any races with a phased starting zone. So no DKs, Pandaren, Goblins, or Worgen, because the quests to get out require you to kill things.
Reply Quote
44 Undead Mage
Okay! Thanks. Time to make a space goat shaman! Not a big fan of Alliance, but oh well!

And just to make sure, it's /who peace corps?

Edit: I need an invite for Feela!
Edited by Jhunygh on 10/22/2013 4:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
how can i get into this? is seems like so much fun and challenging
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Ah, crap! I registered at the website. Totally spaced making the Druid.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
how can i get into this? is seems like so much fun and challenging

Come over to Antonidas, make an Alliance toon, and join the Peace chat channel.

Type: /join peace

Then you can see if someone is on - we have a few people who play regularly right now, and anyone you find on can invite you to either Alliance guild (Peace or Test if they have a toon in that guild - most regulars do.)

If you want in the Horde guilds, still make an Alli toon and if I'm not on, send me, Sereníty (´accent over the i) an in game email and tell me when a good time for you to be online and we'll coordinate when I can get on and give you an invite, since I have toons in all 4 guilds.

AND - join http://peacecorps.enjin.com/home - I'll get an email that you're around, and we can coordinate from there.

Ah, crap! I registered at the website. Totally spaced making the Druid.

Welcome to the website! Have you gotten an invite to the guild yet? Go create a Druid! And send me an in game email, so we can figure out when I can give you an invite, if you can't find someone on the peace chat channel.

Or send me an email via the website.
Edited by Sereníty on 12/11/2013 2:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
UNIQUE and totally awesome keep up the good work!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]