The Path of the Peaceful Druid II

90 Night Elf Druid
As of right now we have 106 toons in our guild. That's crazy!!!

*hugs* to all my guildies!!! This has turned into the most fun I've ever had playing this game!

❤❤❤
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Now I posted to your previous forum once before and applaude every one of you. I in turn am considering joining all of you on your realm in this endevour, but in order for me to join you i must do a few things first. And one of those is to make the motorcycle mount, get a few more BOAs and take some gold from one of my raid toons. But I will more than likely be looking for you all on your server. *cheers* to you all, and please keep the post going on this.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
03/31/2011 05:11 PMPosted by Eyrne
Now I posted to your previous forum once before and applaude every one of you. I in turn am considering joining all of you on your realm in this endevour, but in order for me to join you i must do a few things first. And one of those is to make the motorcycle mount, get a few more BOAs and take some gold from one of my raid toons. But I will more than likely be looking for you all on your server. *cheers* to you all, and please keep the post going on this.

We'll have the lights on!!!
Reply Quote
19 Night Elf Druid
03/31/2011 05:11 PMPosted by Eyrne

<3 I must say i'm in love with this style of leveling. It's not easy for the first 10 levels, after that though it gets MUCH better. I'm getting around a level an hour, and at level 10 had already made 250 gold in the auction house selling herbs and ores.
Reply Quote
48 Gnome Priest
Still considering doing this (I am an altoholic after all). But...

1) What do you plan on doing once you hit 85? Just be a mining/herbing mule? Sit on the character page as a trophy to achievement? Any thoughts?

2) It might not matter what there is to do at 85, since it will probably take me years to get a pacifist to 85 anyhow.

Considering what many players do on their mains at 85... well, just think about it. Gee, I guess I'll just sit here in SW on my awesome dragon mount and wait for my random LFD queue. And when the queue is up, how often do those groups actually work out? Okay, well I could do the daily cooking/fishing quests! But that will really only take about 5-10 minutes of my time... How about archaeology? Yes, the extremely time consuming profession that only gives you worthy rewards long after it has lost any of the "fun" value.

Well, you get the picture. So technically, if we just parked our 85 pacifist toons in a main city and sold a few auctions every day... that is the norm.

I am looking forward to finally being able to buy Haris Pilton's Gigantique bag and getting that achievement... Is that too silly? :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
If and when I get this toon to cap with a clean kill count, I want to try it on another class. They there are other races/class combos, and considering we have a Horde franchise now, there are all those combos as well.

I'll keep doing this until I get bored, and then go play another way.

Right now, between leveling this toon, and leveling my Test Squad toon's professions, it's going to be a while before I see 85 on this one.
Reply Quote
61 Human Warrior
I'll have to work off my agression somehow.

When I get to 85 with no kills, I think my next challange will be to see the max number of kills I can get until the server blows up.

Reply Quote
61 Human Warrior
Crabby says: "I'm glad that Sereníty made this topic. They raise some great points, don't you agree?".

Why yes, Crabby. I do agree. Very insightful!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
I remember when you first started this little experiment. It's amazing on how large this has grown!
Reply Quote
19 Night Elf Druid
04/01/2011 12:39 PMPosted by Aistu
I have a question about this. You know how when you are a warlock or hunter and your pet kills a mob and you don't "tag" it , you don't get any loot? Does this still count as a kill in the statistics page?

Yes it does, i learned this the hard way on my first attempt.
Reply Quote
22 Night Elf Druid
"I'm glad that Sereníty made this topic. They raise some great points, don't you agree?"

awww i am, I <3 serinity!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
"I'm glad that Sereníty made this topic. They raise some great points, don't you agree?"

awww i am, I <3 serinity!

Thanks! I'm glad I did too!!

:)

❤❤❤
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
this is my favorite forum right now.
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Rogue
The thing that struck me about no-kill play was the pace...slower, yes, but reminiscent too of my original leveling way back when, before quests showed on maps and websites told you which angle to face for that boss mechanic.

That said, I'm looking forward to a mount. :)

One thing this really throws into high relief is the degree of phasing in lowbie zones now. Huge swaths of Westfall, for example, are completely devoid of mobs, and will stay that way for this character forever, because I'm not doing the kill quest that unlocks half the zone. Not even starting a Worgen or Goblin made the linearity so blatant--because there you couldn't see what the zones looked like if you were outside the quest chains.

Reply Quote
29 Troll Druid
Still at -- for FP's taken, kills, damage done, heals done, auctions won or bid on. Still running around pvp flagged too.

Keeping the peaceful Horde presence alive on Antonidas.
Reply Quote
6 Night Elf Mage
This sounds like a lot of fun! I have to take a break from the game for a while due to some work stuff, but I hope you all are still around when I come back. I'll look you up. :)
Reply Quote
71 Night Elf Druid
Leveling is going well. I'm still making decent cash and, regardless of whether my avatar here is updated, made level 20 and have a mount. There are a lot more non-violent quests than I thought and I'm having fun playing a character that requires the mindset of prey, rather than the mindset of a predator.

Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
This is turning out to be a lot of fun. It's slower certainly, but I'm seeing a lot more of the scenery since exploring is a good way to earn xp as well as find nodes. I can see that I'll be wanting to avoid the area right outside of Silverwind. There are too many who might well 'help' if something agroed on me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]