Best Hunter Race?

85 Goblin Rogue
Thinking about Race Changing my Hunter, hes currently a Tauren. so i was just wondering
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Horde: Orc
Ally: Worgen
Reply Quote
03/29/2011 3:42 PMPosted by Sennis
Thinking about Race Changing my Hunter, hes currently a Tauren. so i was just wondering

Hunters love Crit.

Worgen have +1 Crit.

Tbh, thats a pretty decent amount at 85 from what I've heard.

Honestly though, play what you enjoy. If you like orcs, tauren, undead, goblin or any other race (except gnomes) that can be hunters, then there isn't a problem.

Statistically though, I'd say Worgen. Orc if you intend on staying Horde. Though a goblin hunter can back-to-back disengage if using the rocket boost launch properly... *muses*
Edited by Twila on 3/29/2011 4:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
74 Troll Hunter
Once you go troll, you never reroll.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I feel the heal from Dreanei is the best for pvp on alliance.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Go gnome or go home.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
GOBLIN
closest thing to a gnome
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
No love for the dwarf?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
As for me, I like the Dwarf, + to crit with guns, but look at each race, all have advantages, my wife likes night elves for the hide in shadows and my friend like his Troll hunter for it's racial bonus
Edited by Stronghammer on 3/30/2011 1:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
Pick Goblin, hide behind Taurens.

Rocket Boots + Disengage = :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Horde: Blood elf, for Arcane Torrent racial (free +15 focus, not to mention a silence for those pesky close range combat casters such as enh shaman), and the racial Dashing Good Looks. (hidden passive racial-increases your attractiveness immensely)

Alliance: Night elf, for Shadowmeld (you'll be a rogue hunter! Best with a cat pet for stealth, great for defending and ambushing), quickness (might save you against rogues and fury warriors), and Improved Death, which gives you a 75% speed increase while dead, as well as giving you the greatest death animation ever (for male).

Real men roll elves! /flex
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Horde - Ork, Troll (with bow) , goblin, because of racials. Blood Elf is ok +15 focus and silence for their arcane torrent.

Alliance - Worgen, Dwarf (with Gun), Night Elf, because of racials. Human is good for pvp from the "Every man for himself".

but if your going for looks, chose what ever you think looks best.
Edited by Foxstrider on 3/30/2011 9:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
In my humble advice? Stick with one you *like*. A little racial perk won't make up for making you want to gouge your eyes out.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
Horde: orc
Alliance: pvp go nelf or human, pve go worgen

as a nelf you can shadow meld into a cammo, which will save your ass plenty in pvp;P
Edited by Oldik on 3/30/2011 10:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]