Is this a US server?

70 Night Elf Druid
I've been running a lot of random dungeons, and it seems whenever I get someone from this server they don't speak any english. At first it was kind of interesting but now it's just frustrating trying to explain where to go/what to do to someone who can't even make the effort to try and speak english.

I've basically ended up running the game with a crappy translator open in the next window so I can actually finish the runs.
Reply Quote
5 Undead Rogue
Yes... and no!

Yes, because it is Warsong-US. And not, because Warsong is where a LOT of Brazilian players joins to play together.

So, if you want to use a translator, be sure that you are using a English->Portuguese one.
Reply Quote
46 Tauren Warrior
It is hosted in the US but surely not even 5% of people are from US, I play in warsong but being sincere I really enjoy random dungeons with americans, becouse brazilians generally *%%!s everything.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
BRX
thats not entirelly true. I agree that there are alot of bad brazilian players but, there are also ALOT more bad american players, ofc just not on this server.

You can't just assume that the player is bad just because he's not from the united states or because he doesn't speak english.

I used to play in a server which was dominated by americans and not one of the guilds there had anything near the progression some guilds in this server have.

So yeah, dont generalize, just look harder.

-Im brazilian.

Reply Quote
most are brazilian gets kind of annoying when you speak english, but hey, they need a place to play too right?

Edited by Rozaldin on 4/14/2011 12:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
So, since I just made a new character on this server, and I am American.... Should I delete it?
Reply Quote
14 Tauren Druid
06/18/2011 12:21 PMPosted by Lifewish
So, since I just made a new character on this server, and I am American.... Should I delete it?

you should just not play him again, i am not sure why a non brazilian would play on this server it is horrible
Reply Quote
81 Orc Hunter
06/18/2011 12:21 PMPosted by Lifewish

Get out while you still can. The quality of players here is horrible.
huehuehuehuehuehuehue
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I am quite sure that the average bad players are the same everywhere. And surely there are a lot of rude and arrogant teenagers players among them.
But if sometimes brazilians are not that good, remember that they have to play in an english language server, most of them unable to read and understand the characteristics and possibilities of each race and type of char. They have to play without understanding the lore, and having to discover by trial and error what their char can do and how. Have you ever tried to play a game in any other language, with every instruction, description and support in a language you dont dominate? Although there is a huge number of brazilians playing in Warsong mainly, Gurubashi, Aerie Peak and other servers until now Blizzard did not translate the game to portuguese (Yes, for the ones who frequently make the mistake of thinking Brazil as spanish speaking country) or open a Brazilian server. Blizzard seems to find ok the money from brazilians, but not a decent treatment to them...

Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
br!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Peganomeu e dizqéteu
Reply Quote
11 Undead Priest
RONALDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Reply Quote
TÁ ME OUVINDO ADRIANO?
Reply Quote
Gibe moni plos i report u!
HUEHUEHUHUE
Reply Quote
55 Draenei Death Knight
thats not entirelly true. I agree that there are alot of bad brazilian players but, there are also ALOT more bad american players, ofc just not on this server.

So yeah, dont generalize, just look harder.

-Im brazilian.

But you just generalized...
Edited by Riidra on 7/24/2011 8:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Please sign :)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3077927998#1
Reply Quote
82 Draenei Shaman
I just want the Battlegroups back. There seems to be enough BR's to be able to let them play on their own servers and not mix with us during LFG/LFR. I'm from Texas, and I've been called a !@#$%^ more times in LFG than I have walking down the street. Which is pretty darned bad if you ask me. I literally just got out of a group, (Of course, Nemisis.. But it may as well of been Tol'Barad or Goldrinn) And he got pissy with me because his fail heals kept letting us die, barely could keep the tank alive, and he's mad cause I don't put down totems during a 6sec fight. We are supposed to take this? At least english speakers I can explain, and it is either understood or they are still stuck up, but we all know why the other is either failing miserably or just doing it their way.

But both BR and US players are having a hard time with this impossible language barrier. Now if I went actively to their server, I'd at least hope I spoke the language to be polite since I put myself there. But I didn't choose this. It's impossible to try to explain fights, and not get insulted for trying to show them something. I've warned many people I know who quit a year ago, not to bother coming back yet. It's impossible at the moment to get anything done unless you quest, or have others your level. (Which doesn't happen all on one server, hence LFG)
Edited by Angiak on 1/17/2012 9:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Bom, com certeza agora é um servr US! E totalmente ralo de brs! Estejam felizes! ^__~
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]