Holy Paladin seeking 3s or other!

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Right now my closest friends who i transferred to TFC for are considering taking a break from wow. I'm not ready for a break but this character is an alt. I main play on another server.

I'm looking for potential 3v3 arena, friends, or may consider raiding. I game at night so 9PM server or later is ideal for me((Sunday - Thursday)). If you're interested in what i have to offer which i'll show you a little here shortly. Please contact me In Game via Mail, Pst, or here the forums !

This is a screenshot of my ui((PvP Gear)), i do have some pve healing gear but not a lot however knowledge is greater than gear in most situations. Then knowledge with gear is even better =o

http://i.imgur.com/PsQ1c.jpg

My experience on armory is decent, alot of achievements may date a little late on some things. Since i started playing wow i've always gamed with close personal friends. More often than not we would mess around and have fun but since they're all leaving wow it seems as though i'll be learning the ways of new friends, should they come along.

The main server i play over half of my friends are quitting as well. Most of them are moving on in life due to college or jobs. I'm sure this raises a very real question. How old am i? Well i'm 24, 25 in april and have control of my own life so there's no schedule conflicts as long as what you need me for isn't earlier than 9pm server.

I look forward to hearing from potential offers, have a wonderful day everyone :))

(( If no offers come along within a week or so, i'll be tracking down that long dusty trail ))
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]