[H] 25m -- Tortured is Recruiting!

90 Tauren Druid
(Up to date as of March 26th)

Are you looking for a guild?

One that had every member vote Eringobragh's gnome to be a contestant in the next Miss America pageant?
One that hasn't been known to attempt to kill lord Rhyolith by gorging him on lava?
One that doesn't encourage its feathered population to see how far they can jump off of ultraxion's platform during the fight?
One that can successfully survive any and all elevator mechanics in any given dungeon?
One that does not require monty python quotes in exchange for buffs?
One that can come up with witty and intelligent commentary for recruitment posts?

Then... well... Tortured is probably not for you!

But! If you're looking for a progression raiding guild that knows how to have fun, regularly downs content and is guilty of roasting every feathered member of the raid as a source of buff food then Tortured might be what you're looking for!

---

Tortured is a PVE progression raiding guild which has been floating around on Skywall for the better part of 6 years now; happily beating down assortments of internet dragons, strange looking ogres, and mind controlled Guild Masters/officers whenever humanly possible.

We're a friendly guild, blending in a social; adult atmosphere with that of a raid environment. We understand that mistakes may happen, thus you won't be yelled at... Though you may have your corpse moonkin danced on repeatedly; but some might just call that an 'initiation ritual'.

We are level 25, have the largest cauldron and ye olde crab soup; and provide them every raid, and we do have the dark phoenix mount as well.As of this recruitment post: 8/8 DS25.

www.TorturedGuild.org

We currently raid on:

Monday == 5:45 - 8:45pm server
Wednesday == 5:45 - 8:45pm server
Thursday == 5:45 - 8:45pm server
Sunday == 5:45 - 8:45pm server

Ideally right now, we're looking for another person or two who is talented at making health bars go up, except in the case of our moonchicken members in which case you get bonus points if they meet an unfortunate demise.

1/8H

As of March 28, 2012, we are also considering any DPS classes as long as you're an active player looking to raid.

Being geared and more or less ready to roll for said raids is a plus, but not necessarily a demand. We've got no problems with helping you with a heroic or two if you're missing that one piece of gear or whatnot.Classes we're looking for:

Paladins - Holy, Ret
Druids - Tortured needs more moonkin dancing. Or kitty dancing.
Rogue -
Shaman - Enh, Resto.
Mage - Fire, Arcane
Hunter -All that we ask is that you read up on the fights as they are announced, and please be fully up to date on your class mechanics.

If you're interested, please feel free to contact in-game:

Teranin
Zelia

Or if they're not around:
Lyesmith
Timbr
Leviatan
Prterhouse
Raarr
RequinixThanks!
-Tortured

PS: Adherence to the laws of gravity are optional, and you are encouraged to experiment with defying them on certain stairwells featuring fire elementals, or any elevators present and accounted for.

PPS: Moonchickens are friends, not food.
PPPS: I enjoy using too many acronyms.
PPPPS: All new members are still required to be involved in said initiation ritual of me moonkin dancing on their corpse during any/all elevator deaths.
PPPPPS: My 'p' key just got worn out.
PPPPPPS: It only costs 25g for a movie of Zelia being smacked in the face with a rubber chicken.
Edited by Teranin on 4/1/2012 9:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
8/12 Normal mode with Chimearon down on 25 man a few days ago. Also guild level 23 achieved, guild 25 not far behind.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
ilu guys :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Horde first Level 25 guild!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Updated. Why must you guys go and accomplish stuff while I'm on a business trip?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Tortured: Where friends killing friends is not just a perk, it's expected.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Grats on 25 guys. Also, there's only room for one bear tank on the server!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Tortured downs Cho'gall on 25 man!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Happy Easter!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
This guild sounds bad ass...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/12 normal.... Come get your Dark Phoenixes
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Teranin
Maravis
Lyesmith
Zelia
Bytemi
Leviatan
Daihashu
Prterhouse

for reals, Leviatan and Daihashu are the only ones i remember from Vanilla. /bump for a fun guild that I used to know :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You have no idea how many people I run into that used to be Tortured people. :)

Maravis used to be Krreap, you should know him.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Lets just say we had a high turnover in Vanilla :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump for Raged faces and ripped limbs -Shannox dead on 10 man
Reply Quote
16 Blood Elf Paladin
is the game that easy now they manage to kill end content? i remember them since vanilla wow and ... yea gg
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Aw. That's adorable. We made friends.

I've got some updating to do as well methinks.
Edited by Teranin on 7/18/2011 4:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Tortured Raged face on Shannox 25 man!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
bump for my some of my buddies in Tortured!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]