Horde's Trader's Tier

85 Blood Elf Mage
This is basically A place for people to post what they are looking for and what they have to sell; if you find what you need, please post again so you dont get people contacting you about those Cobalt Bars you wanted 2 months ago. If there are any restrictions on what you are selling/buying, please post them(must have matts, Dreamcloth not available, etc).

Edit: Yes this will be a trolled thread; the information will be edited to the first 3 posts so if you don't want to read it, dont. If you'd rather not post, send me mail or a tell in game.
Edited by Ehlayra on 4/3/2011 3:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Merchants

Proffessions
* Alchemy * - Boomshoe (525 transmutation master; must have matts).
* Blacksmithing * - N/A
* Enchanting * - Ehlayra(535, have Major Strength, Major Intellect and almost all Heirloom chants)
* Engineering * - N/A
* Inscription * - Morialle(525, have all glyphs; 45g/glyph)
* Jewelcrafting * - N/A
* Leatherworking * - N/A
* Tailoring * - Ehlayra(525, have all patterns, dreamcloth unavailable without advanced notice)

Reputation Items

N/A

Dark Moon Faire Cards, cataclysm edition
If you only have one or two, list them, if you are a regular trader just put your name for people to contact.
Skyfangs - regular trader

Trade Goods
Only put this down if you regularly farm this. If it's a limited supply you picked up in a dungeon run put it in trade chat.
* Elemental * - N/A
* Cloth * - N/A
* Leather * - N/A
* Metal & Stone * - Mithril(Ehlayra, 30g/stack)
* Meat * - N/A
* Herb * - N/A
* Enchanting * - Infinite Dust(Ehlayra, 40g/stack); Greater Cosmic Essences(Ehlayra,9g/per & 3g/lesser)
* Jewelcrafting & Gems * - N/A
* Parts * - N/A
* Devices * - N/A
* Explosives * - N/A
* Materials * - N/A
* Other * - N/A

Misc.
* Dark moon faire decks* - Rogue(Syreyice, 15g)
* Pets * - N/A

Dungeon Runs for lowbies

Dungeon Runs for heroics
Edited by Ehlayra on 4/4/2011 10:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Buyers

Crafted Goods

Reputation Items
* Heavy Junkboxes
+ Ehlayra(paying 10g/per, need several thousand but am very patient)

Dark Moon Faire Cards, cataclysm Edition
Only post here if you only have a few that you want to get.

Trade Goods
* Elemental
+ Primal Life - Morialle(10g/per)
* Cloth *
+ Frostweave - Boomshoe(45g/stack)
* Herbs *
+ Sorrowmoss and/or Icecap - Morialle(30g/stack, 1.5/herb)

Misc.
* Pets *
+ Ehlayra(looking for all Argent tournament pets, paying 2k each. Also looking for Fiery, Emerald and Azure welping also 2k each)
Edited by Ehlayra on 4/4/2011 10:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
If You are a merchant and want to post your wares include the following information where applicable:
* Proffessions(skill level, any special recipes you know)
* Items(going rate)
* Dungeon Runs - Your going rate, if said rate is per person or per run, your style, if you work with a healer/tank(only if higher lvls)

If you are a buyer and want to buy something, remember to post what you would like to pay for it.
Edited by Ehlayra on 4/3/2011 12:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Oh, I am going to enjoy this thread so much.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
/sigh

If you're going to troll, do so on a proper darkspear not some mangy human.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
/sigh

As a Blood Elf, you have no right to trash talk any other race in the game.

Sorry.
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warlock
I am in search of a better horde population to feed me more honorable kills. Can you provide me with the necessary person to contact to improve our horde?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
There are such forums and realms dedicated to RP material...
Reply Quote
/sigh

Stop trying to lure us over to the horde by your witchcraft!
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warlock
This is one of the dedicated RP forums on the Server forums of Moonrunner which is a RP server.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
This thread got derailed fast.
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warlock
Your Forum post has Been Derailed at the moonrunner Fun House Stop. All Aboard.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Oh, but I do! You see, Humans are a racist lot that have cities stuck in the middle ages. A bunch of Blood Elves, at their wits end accept the humble generosity of a group of Naga, and what do you people do? String em up for treason. Never mind the fact that you people are the ones who sent them to die and were using my noble kinsmen as cannon fodder.

Besides, who would you rather stay with? A bunch of stuffed shirts who's accomodations don't include running water, or the Sin'dorei who along with modern ammenaties such as clean rooms and streets can basically assure that you won't contract cholera from such squallid living conditions?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
(RP Start...I think...)

*Rohas walks up to the tidy shop that Ehlayra calls her own, clutching a mass of furs and hides in his hands. As he enters the shop, he presents the freshly skinned materials, a broad smile on his face.*
"How much would these fetch me in your shop, Blood Elf?"

(Damn im good at this)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
See, I'll be reading all the posts and editing my first 3 with the actual information; I don't really care about trolling - it's rather amusing.
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warlock
Oh, but I do! You see, Humans are a racist lot that have cities stuck in the middle ages. A bunch of Blood Elves, at their wits end accept the humble generosity of a group of Naga, and what do you people do? String em up for treason. Never mind the fact that you people are the ones who sent them to die and were using my noble kinsmen as cannon fodder.

Besides, who would you rather stay with? A bunch of stuffed shirts who's accomodations don't include running water, or the Sin'dorei who along with modern ammenaties such as clean rooms and streets can basically assure that you won't contract cholera from such squallid living conditions?

You are a blood elf you have no right to talk about the progress of other races due to your men being more girly then female dwarfs.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
I'm having a grand time, so trolling is fun for everyone it seems! :D
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warlock
04/03/2011 02:52 PMPosted by Ehlayra
See, I'll be reading all the posts and editing my first 3 with the actual information; I don't really care about trolling - it's rather amusing.

Ehlayra is a troll this why they do not care the fact that they are trying to set up a market type forum post while not caring about trolls means that their secret plan was to rip you off with shady practices of bartering, buying and selling of goods due to them not caring the image of their shady market. Please Report Ehlayra for shady business practices to your local Market Manager.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Meh, why not? It keeps the thread at the top of the forum until people get bored.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]