Heirloom Legs

90 Orc Shaman
So if you follow MMO-Champion, you're probably aware that there's a new plate tanking set of heirloom gear available, along with a tanking one handed sword. What you might also notice is that there is a set of legs listed as well. There were supposedly heirloom legs in the beta, but they never made it to launch. Are these going to be implemented into the game at some point? And if so, how?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Not seeing any leggings listed. The character has pants on, sure, but that's probably just tier 1 thrown on to keep the picture from looking goofy.

04/03/2011 04:34 PMPosted by Ishko
What I would like to see is a 1 handed strength weapon with mastery/hit/expertise on it so death knights and fury warriors don't have to use agility weapons.

Mastery doesn't do anything before 80. It'd be worthless as a BoA.
Edited by Vv on 4/3/2011 4:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Not seeing any leggings listed. The character has pants on, sure, but that's probably just tier 1 thrown on to keep the picture from looking goofy.

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2011/march/heirloomtanking.jpg

Bottom right corner. "Burnished Legplates of Might."
Edited by Dreadmight on 4/3/2011 5:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
04/03/2011 05:22 PMPosted by Dreadmight

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2011/march/heirloomtanking.jpg

Bottom right corner. "Burnished Legplates of Might."

If they release those legs it seems like they would HAVE to have legs of the other armor types. Otherwise mail/plate wearers would be getting an exp bonus that other classes can't.

Edit: Unless that's supposed to be an incentive to start a tank?
Edited by Lemonyfresh on 4/3/2011 5:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Paladin
Anyone know if the new tank Shoulders/Chest will be available to be purchased with champion seals, with the other heirlooms? I have a bunch of these seals rotting from Wotlk, and I've already bought everything else. (Except the faction mounts)
Reply Quote

What I would like to see is a 1 handed strength weapon with mastery/hit/expertise on it so death knights and fury warriors don't have to use agility weapons.

Mastery doesn't do anything before 80. It'd be worthless as a BoA.

Pretty sure he wasn't being serious. And the leggings are in the full picture if you click on it. I really hope they are added for all the sets, if only for the looks.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

If they release those legs it seems like they would HAVE to have legs of the other armor types. Otherwise mail/plate wearers would be getting an exp bonus that other classes can't.

Actually hierloom legs and rings(more then just the Dread Pirate Ring) have been datamined since 4.0.3 as far as I know.
Wowhead has the info on them.
Reply Quote

Actually hierloom legs and rings(more then just the Dread Pirate Ring) have been datamined since 4.0.3 as far as I know.
Wowhead has the info on them.

Thanks, just checked them out. Interesting that they scale to 85, maybe the original pieces will be changed.
Reply Quote
6 Tauren Druid
04/03/2011 07:37 PMPosted by Lemonyfresh
Thanks, just checked them out. Interesting that they scale to 85, maybe the original pieces will be changed.

The Cataclysm-exclusive heirlooms all go to 85.

Hopefully with the legs, they release them without the guild rep/level bull!@@* of the other ones.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Here is a good list of all the heirlooms. I've been digging a bit and it does appear as if some have not been implemented into the game a bit. If anyone knows differently I'm sure we would all love to hear about it.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=62037
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]