Chronopolis Recruiting Levellers

85 Draenei Paladin
NGC
Chronopolis, a hardcore raiding guild that raids 1-2 hours a night for 3 nights a week, is now seeking to join the Guild Levelling Race. I wholeheartedly believe that with enough levellers and questers and fishers, we will soon be able to take 10% less damage to armor from wipes.

Come join us for this exciting time! Thank you pst me or Maxisquid for an invite.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
i heard someone called our guild hardcore LOOOOOOLLLLLLL
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Beware; you may fail your trial.
We ARE pretty hardcore.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
NGC
Yes, I did. Our raid times are too long for normal human beings.
Reply Quote
80 Orc Shaman
i heard u spent 3 days and extended a raid lock to kill regular 10m nef.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
At least one of which we were 9manning it because 'Furtehlulz' (LOLSHREDZZ) has a pro computer and would DC every time the lava came out and wouldn't be able to log back in. How convenient that he server transferred. And the day we downed him we only spent like 30mins on it. So that comes out to what, two hours with one slot pugged, and a hunter who multi-shots on nef? We're terrible.

If only we were somehow MORE hardcore, we would have got it down first attempt.
Edited by Alasia on 3/30/2011 1:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
NGC
i heard u spent 3 days and extended a raid lock to kill regular 10m nef.

I heard whoever told you this is still raiding 4 hrs a day, 3 times a week.

Btw Day 1: 1 hr, Day 2: GASP 9 man, Day 3: 30 minutes. This raid lockout was the deal breaker though. I mean if we hadn't locked it, we might have had to raid 3 more days for 12 more hours to get him. Because you know, we spend a good amount of time in BWD.
Edited by Odrade on 3/30/2011 2:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
LOL 3 DAYS.

we spent like 1 hour on nef on sunday since we had to look for 40 minutes for a pug. We downed him after 30 minutes last night. took us 3 attempts.

HE CAUGHT US WITH THAT LOCKOUT THOUGH CURRY MANGGGGGGG. when you raid an hour a night (you may not know what that means since you probably raid 4 hours a night) its too bad we cant do mega hard heroics like chimareon or magma LOOOLLLL.. For a 10 man roster (if that) that started raiding in february I think thats pretty good considering more "established" "hardcore" guilds still struggle on him.

nice trolling bro
Edited by Maxisquid on 3/30/2011 1:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
NGC
Imo, screw features implemented by game designers. And wtf are you talking about Max. We are definitely hardcore.

PEOPLE KNOW ME. 'STABLISHED. LIKE FITTY CENT.
Edited by Odrade on 3/30/2011 1:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Orc Shaman
1. schedule is 3x3 actually
2. http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/bloodscalp/rating.tier11_25
3. "we raid 1 hour a night"- i've watched you pug our alts for FAR longer than one hour. not to mention, who's alt was it that helped u on nef?
3. 10 mans are lol. our alt run goes 11/12. we run it friday nights if any of u are interested.
4. http://sadpanda.us/images/416434-38U7VSZ.jpg
5. not saying you guys aren't well on your way, its nice to have some competent players alliance side.
6. trolling IS really fun
7. just found it kinda funny that your pushing heroic dragons cuz you want server first (to quote maxi) but your creating threads mocking a guilds real chance at a realm first achievement. kinda hypocritical no?

edit: i've watched you pug our alts for FAR longer than one hour...and then GKICK THEM when they logged back to their mains for our scheduled raids citing- via ingame mail- "YOU DIDNT PASS YOUR TRIAL" lol
Edited by Greengobbler on 3/30/2011 1:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
03/30/2011 1:32 AMPosted by Greengobbler
your creating threads mocking a guilds real chance at a realm first achievement. kinda hypocritical no?

first off what?? rofl? when did anyone create a thread mocking another guild? I dont think I have even spoken about IFNT or to any of its players outside of Aphtae, the druid we PvPed with, and your ass.

We have never gone past our 2 hour raid limit and we rarely even reach it. Our raids are "scheduled" for 9 server but usually begin at 9:30 or shortly after that. Especially recently since we have been having trouble filling the 10th spot. Also you did not get kicked because you went and raided with IFNT. You got kicked because you are a little !##*! nuff said. Oh and by the way, the raid you were with us on nef we only spent an hour that night on him so I dont know where your mind was exactly? Also who are these pugged alts of yours you speak of? Aphtae had been in one raid with us when we first downed heroic halfus, then you were there when we attampted nef on thursday. That is TWO raids. Druizidel was nice enough to pug for us on sunday since you were 1.5 hours late.

Honestly I have never seen someone be so butt hurt as you are. You are completely unreliable and aphtae is awesome so why even consider still bringing you in for the raid?

Did you not lead a guild that couldn't even down chimaeron? Now you are being carried by good players and you think you can speak of downing content?

FYI

Most 10 man raids excluding maybe council/alakir are more difficult than their 25 counter parts as they are not tuned properly. Nefarion happens to be one of those (WTB third tank). So that bullet point of yours just simply shows how retarded you are. The only thing "easier" about 10 man raiding is that you do not have 15 retards to worry about carrying through raid encounters.
Edited by Maxisquid on 3/30/2011 2:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
NGC
your creating threads mocking a guilds real chance at a realm first achievement.

Wtf you talking about? Confused.

1. Never passed 2 hrs. And what is this "our alts" business. They're second mains. Get it right.
2. 10 man's heroics are harder than 25 anyway, relax. Besides, why link something that's irrelevant. I was talking about you, not anyone else. Also, I know when the alt run is and who runs it. If I wanted to go, I'd ask that person.
3. Right far longer. 1.5 hrs. You win. And it was my friend that helped me on nef (I know those exist). That she happened to be in another guild has nothing to do with it.
3 (twice). Relax, we know the game isn't hard. My alt is technically 12/12 too. It also isn't mind bogglingly interesting. Trust me, we don't log on unless it's raid time.
4. http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://moderateleft.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/failedtroll.jpg&imgrefurl=http://boards.bengals.com/showthread.php%3Fp%3D1993279&usg=__v2Z-noQZ8yqAwaZFLT7viIxvuMY=&h=450&w=450&sz=162&hl=en&start=0&sig2=dn5NNocRUXLwxpXkbRlvUg&zoom=1&tbnid=PX5EGf9pq4QsiM:&tbnh=151&tbnw=151&ei=Iu2STbvbLOTB0QHjvdDNBw&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dbad%2Btroll%2Bis%2Bbad%2Bimage%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26biw%3D1436%26bih%3D752%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=134&vpy=85&dur=416&hovh=225&hovw=225&tx=133&ty=84&oei=Iu2STbvbLOTB0QHjvdDNBw&page=1&ndsp=28&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0
5. Your face is a competent player.
6. Well I think you're poo.
7. Just found it kinda funny that you personally decided to respond as opposed to the person I was supposedly mocking. Besides the fact that our guild level is a giant joke and the main point was to BASICALLY update our "lolrecruitment" post to we no longer need anyone but fishers. It wasn't meant to be targetted, so no not really hypocritical.

Actually, you were gkicked for being 1.5 hrs late, when the schedule goes for 2 hrs and then not saying anything and bouncing. Considering Shreddz' case of being a flake who we fully geared out, we didn't take any chances. <blockquote/>
Edited by Odrade on 3/30/2011 3:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
03/30/2011 1:43 AMPosted by Maxisquid
Most 10 man raids excluding maybe council/alakir are more difficult than their 25 counter parts as they are not tuned properly. Nefarion happens to be one of those (WTB third tank). So that bullet point of yours just simply shows how retarded you are. The only thing "easier" about 10 man raiding is that you do not have 15 retards to worry about carrying through raid encounters.

You realized this is only Heroic right? 10man Normals are not hard, in fact just about every 10man normal is easy than its 25 counterpart. Beyond that, there's really only a few bosses at this point that are off on tuning.

Also sidenote: Does anybody really care that much about realm first guild level 25? To say someone's making a post mocking another guild's progress towards that is comedy.
Edited by Nahelia on 3/30/2011 4:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I consider normal modes ridiculously simple and easy so yea that is what my post was directed towards. This is assuming you have a raid of non retarded players. I was not implying some drastic learning curve from 10 man versus 25 man just stating that itchy is retarded in his statement that 10 mans are a joke.
Edited by Maxisquid on 3/30/2011 3:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://moderateleft.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/failedtroll.jpg&imgrefurl=http://boards.bengals.com/showthread.php%3Fp%3D1993279&usg=__v2Z-noQZ8yqAwaZFLT7viIxvuMY=&h=450&w=450&sz=162&hl=en&start=0&sig2=dn5NNocRUXLwxpXkbRlvUg&zoom=1&tbnid=PX5EGf9pq4QsiM:&tbnh=151&tbnw=151&ei=Iu2STbvbLOTB0QHjvdDNBw&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dbad%2Btroll%2Bis%2Bbad%2Bimage%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26biw%3D1436%26bih%3D752%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=134&vpy=85&dur=416&hovh=225&hovw=225&tx=133&ty=84&oei=Iu2STbvbLOTB0QHjvdDNBw&page=1&ndsp=28&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0

WTF dragon, find a shorter link why don't ya.. I had to put it in 3 times before i realized it was all one. L2 internet
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
PS... can I use my mage to fish for your guild? I think I will contribute muchly.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
How could you guys start an e-brawl like this without telling me?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
NGC
WTF dragon, find a shorter link why don't ya.. I had to put it in 3 times before i realized it was all one. L2 internet

Roflmao I didn't know how to do it.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
03/30/2011 3:56 PMPosted by Lykovek
How could you guys start an e-brawl like this without telling me?

For some strange reason, we didn't feel like our hunters would have valuable input.
WHAT? WHAT? DID I GO THERE?
<3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]