Any of the old Malygos people around?

85 Dwarf Shaman
04/04/2011 08:11 PMPosted by Xenorun
No idea who Churchill is.

He was the PR Rep for <Cupcake Friends>! He was very, very good at his job. Just the best.

/mourn <Cupcake Friends>
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
04/21/2011 02:06 PMPosted by Snaga
Lots of old Malygosians still here. Or in some cases, ones that left and then came back.

What? There are some that come back?

Oh, hai...

Hey there Snaga! Yea, surprisingly for some of us Malygos is just 'home.' Therin and I came back after a year off server. [Will not be doing that again, too expensive!]
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
You can add myself, Alexxz, Torey, Defarge, Xeno and Vynx on to the recycled Malygosian list.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
04/25/2011 03:12 PMPosted by Bellss
You can add myself, Alexxz, Torey, Defarge, Xeno and Vynx on to the recycled Malygosian list.

NO!
Reply Quote
84 Tauren Shaman
What about older? Virtus, Deadbanger's Ball, Two Dollar Horde, Poison Clan, Wings of Tiamat, Arete, etc.

Those are the people I remember.

Also Belise <_<

Monkeyslayer!?! I was just thinking about DBB the other day!
Reply Quote
Oh how I miss DBB...
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
(Felheart)

Since the beginning.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Anyone remember the guilds "Death" and/or "Dark Staff"?

I was an officer in both, and each had prolly 200 members back in vanilla. Those were horrible, horrible guilds that could not do anything raid wise and guild chat was its own version of trade chat. It was fantastic.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I ran the Dark Staff forums for quite some time when I was on my Hunter (Halitosis), at least until Pinecone went psycho. Went on to host the DIAF/CF forums at the start of BC until Gribbage left for better lands (was always psycho). But didn't really raid much myself back then and just silently ran things in the background and showed up for a purple once in a long while.

These days I'm on the Pony welfare plan and living large in my own mind.. Fun times with a group of non-guild-pledged regulars leaving much of the guild-raider drama behind.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
Anyone from sadface pre server transfer?
Reply Quote
70 Goblin Priest
And by "Poison Clan", do you mean "Poison Arrow"?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
oh and if anyone wants to know what belise is up to, he's running around as Seksithing. still a douche tho :P
Reply Quote
80 Undead Rogue
05/06/2011 03:13 PMPosted by Boggart
Oh how I miss DBB...

Yeah I miss them too... although I have to admit I am unsure why someone would complain to Blizz to take control of DBB when they have done nothing...the guild didn't grow, doesn't seem to have new members just a new guild leader. *Shrug* Still a long dead guild from the heady days when WoW first burst on the scene.
Edited by Skallagrim on 7/8/2011 1:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
61 Human Paladin
I should start playing this guy again after a 5 year hiatus.
Reply Quote
Hey Skall, I sent you an ingame message explaining why Doct and I took over leadership. In no way did we mean to wrong you. Anyways, get ahold of me ingame so we can sort this out.

Apologies,
Thius
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
DBB was full of good times. Memories...
Reply Quote
46 Human Priest
I was from back in the day of Eminence, and Soulbound. I remember dueling Sigemund and Terran outside of Ironforge a lot haha. And when Sadface with Ugg and Noive were around too. Warsong blew when they were around
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
sup
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]