Any of the old Malygos people around?

86 Human Paladin
no
Reply Quote
14 Human Warlock
12/18/2011 09:24 PMPosted by Picknflick
We need back Izaz / Fish (Xyj, for you noobs).

I remember when we gave him that name. An excellent choice coupled with Saltlick.
Reply Quote
Just came back after a good 5 years of not playing Clock >.>
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
<---- Used to pvp with Trence and Kenny on this toon back in vanilla as well
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
I'm here as well after a ~3 year hiatus. Formerly Akamaru.

Also clock, I remember leveling with you in vanilla and killing each other in wsg. <3
Edited by Huntakahunt on 4/23/2012 12:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I'm here as well after a ~3 year hiatus. Formerly Akamaru.

Also clock, I remember leveling with you in vanilla and killing each other in wsg. <3

Heh I actually remember you, I used to do WSG with a hunter named Basa. Used to run around as prot with the flag damn near unkillable at that level

Keirus and Clock are one and the same btw
Reply Quote
82 Human Warlock
I can no longer resist.... coming back to WoW.... again.

LF fun guild to mess around in...
Reply Quote
60 Undead Warlock
two dollar horde expat here. 2 years later....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Transfered long Ago, but i was tied in with Virtus/Hell/Sadface, messed around on alliance.

Played a warrior named Shankz, and a rogue called Amath, still remember Bushwikbill, Ugg, Amaretta etc.
Edited by Avotech on 3/4/2013 7:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
Still around. I've been here since a month shy of start of World of WarCraft as an MMO. So this' my second MMO (Anarchy Online and technically EQ). N.aked D.ancing G.nomes needs Tanks and Healers if anyone's looking for a Level 25 Guild.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah i PvP'd with you Clock and did ZG/MC :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Yeah i PvP'd with you Clock and did ZG/MC :)

I thought your name was familiar
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Moo
Been here since vanilla. Played on many guilds been with horde since BC. LoS and others Poison arrow... can't even remember em all holler at me!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Transfered long Ago, but i was tied in with Virtus/Hell/Sadface, messed around on alliance.

Played a warrior named Shankz, and a rogue called Amath, still remember Bushwikbill, Ugg, Amaretta etc.

Man, hearing those names brings a tear to my eye. Amaretta was the queen of holding flags in AB, stand right at the pole and spam consecration. I miss those old days of helping Ugg, Mido and Nite with the High Warlord grind.

Conjura also needs mention, worst rogue Alliance side to ever get Grand Marshall. And Zeppllin, wailing on his guitar at 2 am over vent.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Does anyone remember Emura and <The Coven>??
hahaaaaa
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I was in the Coven in thier first MC group as a night elf priest named Kanga.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malygos/Kanga/simple
After <Fortis> dropped me when TBC came out, I switched to my horde toon for PvP Eltoro. Now Madtoro on Doomhammer.
I was in <Order of Fries> which got absorbed by <Sword of Fate>, <The Coven> which just fizzled. <Fortis> on alliance side. Horde Side I was in <Ready Check> with Miruberesse, Zulwarri, Ixoey, Fyresbane, and a bunch of other cool people, and Then in <Wasted Epics> till Asgorath left, and I transferred to Doomhammer to be with a bunch of old Ready Check friends.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I leveled in Masters of Azeroth, Helped start Muscle Alley, went to Coven. was there when they broke up. Server transferred a few months ago as Maly is dead.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Moretti -Warrior from Sword of Fate "2005" checking in also Thechaos -Mage <3 I'm almost for sure noone from my time is still around :(. Eminence, Fortis, Dissidence are some of the guilds I remeber. Players also "Starswrath -Warrior, Gambito -Warlock, Zeppelin -Mage" any many more.
Edited by Getmadbró on 3/15/2013 11:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
I see a few familiar names here... especially Depthcore... God I haven't seen you since Vanilla, remember the days doing battlegrounds and crying when I dueled you (Affliction Warlock against Shadow Priest was so terrible back then). I didn't think you played anymore. (I was once Xakrayn, if you remember me lol).

I've been on Malygos since the beginning, I grouped with some of the more popular people/guilds but wasn't exactly a popular person myself lol. I've been in Poison Arrow since BC (This character recently removed, but alts still there. Loved Poison Arrow but its very quiet now a days, so hoping to find a more active guild during my play times lol)

Not sure who would recognize me though :P
Reply Quote
I pop in here every 6 months to see if anyone knows what happened to Malicealice and if he still plays.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]