RIP Crabby

90 Blood Elf Priest
I'll miss your flattery.

Remember that time you were impressed that I was level 85? /memories.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
It was a nice April Fool's joke by Blizzard and I did like the crab here on this site. Hopefully though we don't see a feature like it added to the game. It was nice while it lasted though. I do admit that. =)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
It was so annoying that it was still there yesterday ><
Stupid crabs...they just never go away!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage

Meh. While is did last a day past April Fools Day, it was interesting to see. It may have been annoying for many people, but I liked it. I'm glad it got removed though as I'm sure it would have annoyed me as well eventually. Heh heh heh.
Reply Quote
Crabby, I'm sorry that I raged at you everytime you asked me if I ever needed help replying to a thread. Please, come back to me.....

.....as a non-combat pet. Come back to me as a pop-up, and I'll cook you and feed you to the Gnomes.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
I got this song stuck in my head..
Reply Quote
04/03/2011 07:22 PMPosted by Pyromaniac

Oh no....

OH GOD NO.

PLEASE DON'T......
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
04/03/2011 06:30 PMPosted by Sproll
Crabby, I'm sorry that I raged at you everytime you asked me if I ever needed help replying to a thread. Please, come back to me.....

Heh...Yes, I recall Crabby asking to do this many times when I was replying to a thread. Even on some blogs here as well if I recall correctly.

04/03/2011 06:30 PMPosted by Sproll
.....as a non-combat pet. Come back to me as a pop-up, and I'll cook you and feed you to the Gnomes.

This wouldn't be a bad idea bringing Crabby into the game as a non combat pet. Maybe we could even get it like the plump turkey reward from one of the many world events in-game where he would run into a pot, Just like the turkey was running into the fire pit.

04/03/2011 07:22 PMPosted by Pyromaniac

No, Crabby no! No, Crabby yes! Shame the song that you got linked to from that comment when he stated this wasn't a rick roll. Blizzard rick rolling people would have been funny lol.
Reply Quote
04/03/2011 08:27 PMPosted by Teloraelin
This wouldn't be a bad idea bringing Crabby into the game as a non combat pet. Maybe we could even get it like the plump turkey reward from one of the many world events in-game where he would run into a pot, Just like the turkey was running into the fire pit.

I'm totally up for this idea.

As an idea for Crabby being unique as a companion, I was thinking that he would "whisper" you at certain events, wherever it'd be running low on health, trying to open your bank, etc. Occasionally, he should just say pointless stuff to you because he's Crabby, and that's what he does.

I just want Crabby back, his cuteness is OP.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
04/03/2011 08:59 PMPosted by Sproll
As an idea for Crabby being unique as a companion, I was thinking that he would "whisper" you at certain events, wherever it'd be running low on health, trying to open your bank, etc. Occasionally, he should just say pointless stuff to you because he's Crabby, and that's what he does.

Similar to Mojo's suggestive whispers. I like it :D
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock

Kinda like the herp that you gave me!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage

I just want Crabby back, his cuteness is OP.

This is an interesting concept as well.

Similar to Mojo's suggestive whispers. I like it :D

Yes, this would be very similar to Mojo's whispers in-game. Maybe even turn into Crabby if you do an emote like doing /kiss to Mojo to turn into a frog if you are near Mojo. Just a thought.
Reply Quote
70 Undead Warlock
this thread is 0/10
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
So necro it moar...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]