PvP is getting boring?

85 Undead Mage
Me and my friends were discussing this last night. These days in PvP, it seems like every class / spec can do everything. Everyone can heal, everyone can GTFO, everyone can silence, everyone can do everything. Every class has access to all of the tools. This is making PvP boring.
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Shaman
Well its not called "ballancing" for no reason man.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
I do agree it feels like classes aren't that unique anymore but pvp is by far from boring, unless you're gearing up a fresh 85. That sucks hard.
Edited by Intermission on 4/3/2011 10:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
you wanna know how i pvp on my ele shaman?

run back and forth in the middle of group aoeing...pvp is hard in wow
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Shaman
Oh well lol....
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I want a self heal (something over 5% health in 10 seconds).
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
PvP is still fun. I enjoy it.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
When in doubt, go on a Tol Barad ganking run.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
PvP is still fun, but you're definitely right. Homogenization, on the whole, has been a bad thing IMHO.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
I think pvp had potential in the past, but it really is getting repetitive. The same idea of vannilla BGs are just getting maked over and put in over-and-over-and-over again. Plus, the only people who REALY enjoy it are the people that don't work as a team, but mindlessly run into large groups of enemy players just for the sake of kills. Regardless of what the objective is they "KILLS R GOOD LOLOLOL DEEEERRRPP!!!one11" The type of person that should be playing Call Of Duty... For those who enjoy it, I'm sorry for you. In my opinion, it's ruined potential and spoiled your enjoyment. (forgive me if I sound arrogant)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)