LF Raiding Guild

85 Tauren Death Knight
I am currently looking for a raiding guild .(i dont have the best gear atm) It would be good if raid days were saturdays. I am a blood tank or a unholy dps. Just some stuff about me ........ I used to be ally but switched to horde because of the allys just giving up on stuff ( mostly bgs) and not trying. I just want a good raiding guild. I want to get geared up for cata so it would be nice to have a chance to get it :) I have pretty much no gold so i cant buy epics to get my item lvl up sadly :( -Iceymilk call me icey tho.

P.S Im best at tanking bosses and im ok at tanking adds :).btw im in pvp gear because ive been doing arenas sadly no pve set because no gold lol :)
Edited by Iceymilk on 3/29/2011 3:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Bump.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
i can tank in pvp gear i have before in a heroic and was hitting 45k death strike crits think what would happen if i actualy had epics and a good sword :)
Edited by Iceymilk on 3/29/2011 4:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Damn, you hit harder than me. BTW you don't need gold for epics :) Try focusing on getting all of the rep-gear/crafted epics and work from there. You should also be able to PUG 'Baradin Hold' easily.. even for this realm!

Edit: As a tank you get instant queues, so you should be able to gear up in a very short amount of time. Also, you haven't gemmed/enchanted all of your gear.

You should get 2/2 Sanguine Fortitude... So try fixing your tank spec up a little :)
Edited by Raknitnanu on 3/30/2011 11:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Hey Iceymilk.

Give me a whisper in game and we can discuss. There are a few raiding guilds still recruiting, Tar Valon included, and we are trying hard to help different people get geared etc.

As far as how to get geared and how to know if you are raid ready, I have some details on Tar Valon's website I can throw your way.

Raknitnanu gave great start advice, I happen to be the Death Knight lead + Raid Coordinator for TV, so again, hit me up and we will chat ;).
I wont be able to pst your in game today so if you could send me a letter on wow btw im going to a bobcats game!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]