April 2011, Loaded is recruiting for H25man.

Loaded, the only horde 25man raiding guild, is recruiting. It's pretty simple, if you want to raid 25man content and want to play horde on Uldum we are your only shot. AND WE NEED YOU!!!
As I see it, Loaded offers any raider on this server the best chance to see end game content We have been around in one incarnation or another since the beginning of WoW. Our core group of players are still here and still having fun in game. We have had many server firsts since MC. We have players from old guilds like Gentlemen's Club, Serious Business, Minority, Burning Aftermath, Nova, Ring of Ash, Nightfall etc. keep Uldums tradition alive and come check us out if you want to raid.

If you want to raid get out of your dead end guild and give us a try.

We raid 3 nights a week, Tues., Thurs., and Sun. from 6 server until 9-9:30 server time. We try to fit in 10man alt runs, rated bgs, and other guild activities when we can. We are currently 2/13 in heroic 25man content and are close on a couple other fights. Due to some rl issues we lost a handfull of players all at once and are forced to recruit.

We are looking to get our roster ready to finish out the current heroics and solidify our roster moving into the future. We are looking into adding exceptional players at these positions and are always interested exceptional players of any class/spec.
1 Rogue
1 Hunter
1 warlock
1 enhanc. Shammy

If you want a fresh start in a humurous, casual, well oiled raiding guild...
contact Rayjoy on Uldum, visit our website www.loadedguild.com, or contact me at rj12leroux@comcast.net, that is also my bn id.
Edited by Rayjoy on 4/7/2011 9:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Necro is well oiled.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
I could always level something and chillax with you guys on off nights, maybe push content before raiding with skeleton crew =D
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Poor Ray got promoted to officer.
Reply Quote
Updated, need a couple more folks
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Bump for the core of Loaded <3
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Where's the mage love?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
What are your benefit packages like? Do you offer 401k and can I receive medical benefits with a pre-existing condition?
Edited by Bulemia on 4/11/2011 5:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
SB4Lyfe
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]