Same Faction Rated Battlegrounds Testing

90 Human Death Knight
Please make this RBGs only. :x
Reply Quote
58 Orc Death Knight
The argument that it's April Fools' because it doesn't make sense to have Horde guarding an Alliance base or visa versa is hilarious. The goal is to guard the flag inside the base, not the entire base. Learn to battleground.

Right, because the bases aren't faction named and the herald doesn't yell "X has picked up the ALLIANCE flag" or "X has picked up the HORDE flag" so the idea of a Horde character guarding another Horde character holding the Horde flag in the Alliance named base is pretty silly.

That being said, if this is an Aprils fools joke it's a very cruel one. The only one I can think of off the top of my head that would be meaner would be a post telling Paladins the WOG nerf was being rescinded.
Edited by Gromna on 4/1/2011 8:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
now do the right thing and let solo players be able to Queue up

because as of now I pay you $15 a month to not be able to pvp

How is this even remotely Blizzard's fault?

You choose to not use regular BGs. You choose not to have an arena team. You choose to not find a group to run rated BGs with.

You are not missing out on any options available to players who want to pvp, you are simply choosing to not use them.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
now do the right thing and let solo players be able to Queue up

because as of now I pay you $15 a month to not be able to pvp

How is this even remotely Blizzard's fault?

You choose to not use regular BGs. You choose not to have an arena team. You choose to not find a group to run rated BGs with.

You are not missing out on any options available to players who want to pvp, you are simply choosing to not use them.

Owned.

As for same-faction RBG's. Prob a good thing, but they are going to have to use quite a bit of creativity to have this make any sense in context of the game. I'm no lore nerd, but this is a bit much without some kind of great explanation.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
me likey
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Who cares about the lore, the que times are ridiculously imbalanced right now. All wow is is a game.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
04/01/2011 09:31 AMPosted by Itsuyah
Who cares about the lore, the que times are ridiculously imbalanced right now. All wow is is a game.

If you can't see the far reaching ramifications of faction making absolutely no difference in this game, you're not thinking hard enough.
Reply Quote
13 Worgen Mage
If this is true, same faction RBGS will be the first huge step on killing this game once and for all.

Would be the most stupidiest thing to fight your own faction on a bg with a faction war envirionment, a game without spirit or background support dies as simple as that.

However this would not make factions to be unbalanced imo, Getting skill by faction is only a myth created by stupid fanboys, the real issue: these kind of things just destroys the game because it doens't make sense at all, if you people want to play "arcade" style games go and player console games this is a mmo pvp not street fighter.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]