BWD Pug Saturday @ 1 or 2 ST

85 Troll Druid
A few people and I will be putting together a BWD pug run this Saturday and are looking for some non-fails to join us. If you are interested post role/ilvl and the farthest boss you have downed and attempted. We won't know exactly what we need til then, but we want to see who would be interested.

We will probably go from 1 or 2 server til 4-5 depending on how well we do/are doing. We may even cross over to BOT or Conclave if we have time.

We should get Magmaw, Omitron and Maloriak no problem and would like to get the other 2, so if you post be sure to know the strats.

Just because you post doesn't mean you are guarenteed to go this week. If you post and say you can go and are chosen, please show up and be able to stay the entire time.

Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Bump for same thing this weekend. Should start around 130, let me know if you are interested.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
should make it a gdkp =]
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Migt be a decent idea, but idk if a 10m GDKP would work. It would most likely have to be a 25 man and tbh I don't trust half the people on the server to be able to get past magmaw in a 25 man situation :-/
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
bwd is a joke on normal, from what i've seen bot is a joke too.

imb4banortrollsotrollarmoractivated.jpg
Reply Quote
44 Tauren Paladin
Hirt, I heard you were good.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
oh god, pugging on BF...brings back awful memories.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
need an OT?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I won't be leading the pug this weekend due to me going to Arizona to looki for houses for when I move. I am not sure if Funkyjoe will be running one this week, but you can ask him.

Should be back to normal next weekend and usually we figure out the day of whether we need people or not (depends on whether the regulars show up or not).
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
Horny, I can go on my Rogue this weekend. I'd be willing to setup a gdkp for BWD, 25 man first 3 bosses is pretty easy. Might want to start another thread but I bet most of top guilds on the server are already gearing their alts. If that is the case we should be able to do to at least maliorak.

- Teebeezy
Edited by Bizriznader on 4/26/2011 10:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]