Koltira Deathweaver? (Brothers in Death)

61 Human Warlock
I've capped the Scarlet Hold about 20 times, looked for a basement, still can't find him....

Where in the name of Hellscream is he? I'm new to DK's, so go easy. :P
Edited by Isamekica on 4/3/2011 7:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
90 Blood Elf Hunter
He's in the basement of that building. When you enter the hold, take a right... then left... then left again. To your immediate right (under the stairs that go the second floor) are the stairs that head down into the basement.

Koltira, poor grumpy soul, is laying on a torture table in the back of the basement. He might not be evident right away. :)
Reply Quote
61 Human Warlock
He's in the basement of that building. When you enter the hold, take a right... then left... then left again. To your immediate right (under the stairs that go the second floor) are the stairs that head down into the basement.

Koltira, poor grumpy soul, is laying on a torture table in the back of the basement. He might not be evident right away. :)

Holy snap. Stairs under stairs that are hidden.

Thank you very much.
Reply Quote
83 Gnome Rogue
Holy snap. Stairs under stairs that are hidden.

Thank you very much.

It's a fairly standard floor plan for a Loreaeron fortress. You'll find a lot of them in human areas up north of Dwarven lands. Azerothian fortresses typically have a different floor plan, those you'll see more of in Redridge and Blasted Lands.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
04/03/2011 11:09 PMPosted by Odyn
who is him? or her?

Lore/NPC information here on the Wowpedia page:
http://www.wowpedia.org/Koltira_Deathweaver
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
I had so much trouble with this, i looked around the scarlet hold for hours on end, and i could not find him at all, but now with help i did
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
06/20/2012 02:17 PMPosted by Swiftz
I had so much trouble with this, i looked around the scarlet hold for hours on end, and i could not find him at all, but now with help i did

It's great that you found help with this but there was no reason to bump a post from over a year ago.
Reply Quote
58 Blood Elf Hunter
Thanks you guys! I was in there forever!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Thank you for the tips. And he is in the basement, as the first

the quest right behind it was Great,,, just don't leave the ring
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Resynd, we're glad this thread helped you, but please do not necro a thread that was started over 2 years ago.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]