Merge two battle.net accounts?

(Locked)

14 Dwarf Hunter
Is it possible to merge two battle.net accounts into just one? I'm going to guess not :)
MVP - Customer Support
100 Tauren Druid
Provided that both Battle.net accounts are (and all licenses on them) are in the same name, it is possible for Billing to do this for you (you can't do it yourself). While not guaranteed, contact them and ask, if you want to have it done.
MVP - Customer Support
100 Night Elf Priest
04/04/2011 09:16 AMPosted by Desdaemona
Is it possible to merge two battle.net accounts into just one? I'm going to guess not :)

As long as the information registered to each Battle.net account matches up, then it may be possible if you contact the Billing & Account Services Department. A representative therein will be able to condense any game licenses down to a single Battle.net account. You can reach them by calling one of the following numbers:

Billing & Account Services

Live representatives available seven days a week, 7:00am to 8:00pm Pacific
For phone assistance please call: 1 (800) 592-5499 || 1 (800) 59-BLIZZARD
    Players in Argentina should call 0800-333-0778
    Players in Australia should call 1-800-041-378
    Players in Chile should call 1230-020-5554
    Players in Mexico should call 001-888-578-7628
    All other international players should call: (949) 955-0283
14 Dwarf Hunter
Really?! That would be awesome, thank you so much for the info! :D
14 Dwarf Hunter
Just an update, I called Billing & Account services, got immediately through to a representative who was able to merge my accounts right away. Thanks again for the info, and thanks to your customer service rep!
85 Worgen Hunter
I see u already got the help u needed. I had a friend do this last year. Did recruit a friend b/c he thought his old vanilla account was probably long gone. Ended up finding out it was still sitting there waiting on him a they merged his accounts. He was pretty happy to get his rogue back. Especially when he realized he could start a dk. Lol
100 Orc Death Knight
My situation is a bit different. When Battle.net came out and we were asked to make our accounts, I made two separate accounts-one for my fiance and one forme. I know now that, that was stupid, but back then I was new to all this and lacked the understanding of how this all works.I would really like to merge our accounts together now, as that would help us in SOOOOO many ways. Thoughts anyone?
95 Draenei Shaman
04/24/2011 03:35 PMPosted by Lovemeister
I know now that, that was stupid

Actually, you did what you were supposed to do. Account sharing is against the rules.

I would really like to merge our accounts together now

You will not be able to do this.
14 Blood Elf Priest
Thoughts anyone?

Considering your situation is completely different, you should start your own thread and not necro an old one.

Also, since one of the accounts is not your account, no you cannot merge it to yours. Only two people are allowed on any account, the person who's name is on the account and one minor child.

So it sounds like you actually have the appropriate setup.
66 Night Elf Druid
Is it possible if the first battle.net account I created I used a made up name because I didn't know it was going to mean something later?
66 Night Elf Druid
As in, the first account I created (which has my WoW info on it) is under the name of *example* Ed, and the second one is under the name of *example* Bob. Bob is my *example* real name, and I made the name of Ed up. I didn't know it was going to be an issue later on.
MVP - Customer Support
100 Tauren Druid
12/31/2012 07:30 PMPosted by Chàrles
Is it possible if the first battle.net account I created I used a made up name because I didn't know it was going to mean something later?

It's possible... but you're going to have to prove that you were the one who opened the account - which will include information such as original CD keys - as well as proving that the name you want to change it to is yours - which will include a copy of a government-issued photo ID.

Also, any pets or mounts will be left behind - they no longer transfer, because they are bound to the Battle.net account.

If you want to inquire about it, open a support ticket to discuss the matter with Billing.
"In the name of Elune, I will punish you!"
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]