chaos kings

85 Undead Warrior
blackguys?, what do they have to do with anything?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
I afk in the tram alot XD

i've been killed once or twice only.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Me and Gun are the old men of the guild and we are still looking for a washing machine to get the blood out of our clothes. All the horde machines still use stones, we were wondering if the alliancce had better technology......oh never mind you all don't need them.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
That was a bad joke, you should have just kept it as "Alliance sux Horde r0x".
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
I find it halarious Horsemen thinks they are good lol
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
I find spelling errors "halarious".
Reply Quote
04/30/2011 09:50 AMPosted by Mavraan
I find spelling errors "halarious".

xD well played
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
lol
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
well, i dont see any one else out there trying to keep world pvp alive, and as far as "good" gos, last time we fought in goldshire, i think 13 of us horsemen held back around 30 alliance.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
i will spread my moo moo juice all over your face!!!! LOL
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
05/01/2011 03:33 PMPosted by Crether
well, i dont see any one else out there trying to keep world pvp alive,
EXACTLY my point. I don't know what it is about people calling horseman bad yet they are the main guild that will actually come to alliance and pvp. Ally don't go to horde as far as im concerned. Only time we did was when it was still wotlk.
Reply Quote
Meh why don't u guys go to Gurubashi and settle it once and for all?

Sireously i want some cross factions War Games.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
we go to gurubashi and nargrand arena all the time and do cross faction fights, and as far as horsemen thinking were good, noone said that, we just simply love to pvp and we wont back down whether we lose or win, we stand our ground and if you beat us /bow
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Priest
I've ran across a few Horsemen, and I won't lie... I know I'm gonna die. For me, it's a matter of how long it will take you to kill me. lol
Reply Quote
05/03/2011 10:02 PMPosted by Jigster
we go to gurubashi and nargrand arena all the time and do cross faction fights, and as far as horsemen thinking were good, noone said that, we just simply love to pvp and we wont back down whether we lose or win, we stand our ground and if you beat us /bow

I mean like Horsemen vs Chaos Kings 3v3 or like 10 v10. That way you guys actualy know who is better
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
They have challenged chaos kings... Chaos kings won't do it. Not 2v2, 3v3, 10v10.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
thats true chaos kings wont reply to any challenge we throw at them, but if anyone else would like a lil challenge like that ill be down it sounds fun, and also as far as this chaos king drama goes im bout ready to just squash it since i havent heard or seen them around xcept during tb
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]