April Fools! Patch 4.1.11 Preview

100 Orc Warrior
04/01/2011 09:59 AMPosted by Bashiok
A slider has been added to allow scaling of shoulder armor size.

I want !

85 Night Elf Rogue
Lol, wow these are great.
85 Blood Elf Priest
I love Blizzard <3
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Pets: regardless of what pet is actually tamed, these creatures will appear as either a wolf (Horde) or cat (Alliance) when in combat. In addition, we have implemented an exciting new cross-breeding system where players can mix pets of various families with unpredictable results. Be the first on your server to show off a Mothmonkey, Crocoliskchimera or Warp Crab (these will still appear as either a wolf/cat when in combat).

This will be Super COOOOOOOOOOL!
85 Goblin Shaman
# Show/Hide pants has been added to the Interface Options menu.

/flee
90 Goblin Shaman
All Frost mages now receive a complementary personal Arena rating of 2200 upon reaching level 85.
90 Human Warrior
Omg.. so many people are being trolled by Blizzard.

It is april 1st. Happy April Fools.

■Resilience has been made more literal. Players with high resilience no longer take less damage in PvP, but now bounce when dropped.

Thank you for making me laugh. Off to draw something related to that ^.
85 Gnome Warlock
All fire spells from mages and priests now shoot green fire? wtf oh my god, I hate you!
100 Night Elf Rogue
Just epic.
85 Draenei Shaman
Just about peed myself laughing. One of the better-written April Fool's jokes you've ever done. Kudos to whoever wrote this.

Although I will never forgive you for not implementing last year's bard class.
87 Night Elf Druid

User Interface
  • All spells and spell macros now have added RP-immersive elements built in that will transmit to all players automatically every time a spell is cast. These cannot be changed or disabled. Examples:

• Kick: “%n casually approaches you and dons a monocle before engaging you in a casual discussion concerning local politics and refined beverages. Eventually, the discussion grows heated, and he abruptly tosses his pipe at your feet.”

LMFAO.

well played, blizzard. well played.
90 Draenei Hunter
Show/Hide pants has been added to the Interface Options menu.
Finally!!!! Been waiting for that one!!!
100 Orc Warrior
Love.

All of my love.
90 Blood Elf Warlock
The Guild thing first threw me off... automatically charged for a realm transfer? Okay, I've seen companies do dumber things than that.

Then you got my hopes up with the Appearance Tab.

Then I read the class changes and lol'd.

Cool joke, but you should have left the Appearance Tab thing out of it. That's going to cause a lot of headaches for us all when 4.1 hits and the forums cry about not getting it.
85 Goblin Shaman
Races
The Worgen “sniff” sound has been replaced by Rebecca Black’s hit single, Friday. The song will play in its entirety. Every time.

lol.

Check this video out if you like funny remakes of her video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzfQwXEqYaI
85 Orc Warrior
Haha, the joke is... this is serious :p
Show/Hide pants has been added to the Interface Options menu.

/cheer
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]