April Fools! Patch 4.1.11 Preview

86 Draenei Priest
With the new pet breeding tool, I can make ManBearPig!!!

"player characters can no longer jump." QQ this game is turning into FFXIV QQ

I love April 1st. Great patch notes. Please keep Crabby for the forums as a permanent feature!!!
Edited by Kalisae on 4/1/2011 12:21 PM PDT
90 Worgen Warrior
# New Battleground brackets! To further promote fair play Battlegrounds are now bracketed for every single level. 10-10, 11-11, 12-12, … 77-77, 78-78, etc.
if only that was true

* Quantum Leap (new ability) propels the warrior through time and space, allowing the warrior to take over the identity of an unknown character in an attempt to improve their life or prevent disaster. Cooldown 5 minutes.

hmm i wonder how epic if that be if true

# Warrior’s base movement speed has been increased by 300%.

o god that be so fun
100 Dwarf Warrior
04/01/2011 09:59 AMPosted by Bashiok
Druids no longer talk to Innkeepers to set their Hearthstone. They are instead now required to talk to Stable Masters.

Oh sweet jesus. My sides. They hurt.
90 Orc Warrior
The duration and cooldown of Divine Shield have been changed to 15 seconds.

Divine Shield no longer causes Forbearance.

Infinite bubble? Oh noes!

Charge has been removed from the game.

Warrior’s base movement speed has been increased by 300%.

In addition to Throwdown’s knock down and stun effects, it will also inflict a horror effect.

To improve the success rate of Heroic Leap, its range has been reduced to 3 yards.

Made me lol hard.
100 Undead Priest

Members of this class must now make a vow of chastity.

woah i dont think i could take that.

The Shadow priest talent tree has been redesigned to give them access to most of the cooler abilities of Affliction warlocks.

that would be cool though

this gets better every year roflmao
90 Night Elf Druid
Acknowledging the continued requests of our players, an Appearance tab has been added to the game! The Appearance tab will finally, at long last, allow players to customize the look of their non-combat pets. Simply summon a non-combat pet and use the Appearance tab to change its look to that of any of the other non-combat pets you own. Summon, customize, and play!

Alright, I admit it. I laughed.

Bt srsly gys. Srsly.

Appearance tab please :D
85 Worgen Mage
The Worgen “sniff” sound has been replaced by Rebecca Black’s hit single, Friday. The song will play in its entirety. Every time.

yay we can be even more annoying!
90 Night Elf Druid
I laughed many times, even though some of the laughs were seeded with deep, soul-crushing irony.

Nicely done ;)
85 Undead Death Knight
to whom this may concern, i love you
88 Worgen Rogue
Different models have been added for male and female versions of Bear Form. The difference is subtle unless you know where to look.
Hell.... it's about time.
85 Blood Elf Priest
I lawled and well played Blizz.
>># In order to make the Cataclysm expansion appeal to all players’ sense of nostalgia, shaman, druids and paladins may now only queue as healers when using the Dungeon Finder.<<

April Fools or not, I am SOOOOOOO gonna PUNCH you for this.

When next year's April 1st rolls around, the April Fools column will begin with:

"All shamans will be treated with great respect because our April Fools forum announcer has been PUNCHED."

Upon which I will punch you again. Just because.

100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Best post EVER.

I nearly peed myself from the laughter!!
85 Blood Elf Paladin
85 Troll Hunter
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW am i over reacting but did it say no more flying in azeroth!?!?! also loving the new hunter stuff
85 Goblin Hunter
What gets me the most is the people who say "They had me going until I read 'No flying in Azeroth." Really? The "automatically charge you for a paid character transfer" wasn't enough? Followed by the appearance tab for non-combat pets? <facepalm>
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)