April Fools! Patch 4.1.11 Preview

85 Undead Priest
Haha.
85 Draenei Priest
Mages

* In addition to their current spells, mage Mirror Images now can randomly cast Frost Nova, Ring of Frost, Portal: Dalaran, and Mirror Image. Mirror Images summoned by Mirror Images can also cast Mirror Image. Mirror Images summoned by Mirror Images that are summoned by Mirror Images can also cast Mirror Images. Mirror Images that are summoned by Mirror Images that are summoned by Mirror Images that are summoned by Mirror Images…

* The coefficients of all mage cast time spells have been tweaked to be 15% more jaw-dropping.

* All Frost mages now receive a complementary personal Arena rating of 2200 upon reaching level 85.

* Frost mages have been given one additional snare effect, so that they will be brought up to the level of other classes (combined).

* All mage spells that deal Fire damage now appear green.

I think this might be true. Seriously.
85 Human Priest
I was like WTF!? Then I realized it was April Fool's Day...
68 Gnome Warlock
■Flame Shock, Earth Shock, Dot Shock and Frost Shock have all been combined into a new spell called Bus Shock. This ability is less exciting, less powerful and harder to use than equivalents of comparable classes, but it has a new icon
I can't believe they went there. But LOL
85 Human Death Knight
Best one all day.

Whenever a player takes a screenshot of a boss kill or similar accomplishment, all death knight characters will appear slightly more prominent in the image.

I was hoping for a guild housing update.

Guild house has been implemented even though we have no use for it.
Edited by Gracus on 4/1/2011 10:18 AM PDT
90 Draenei Paladin
04/01/2011 09:59 AMPosted by Bashiok
Paladins are now required to tithe 10% of their gold income to their church.

I Quit.

The duration and cooldown of Divine Shield have been changed to 15 seconds.

Divine Shield no longer causes Forbearance.

I'm back.
85 Goblin Warlock
I was looking forward to this.

I think mages deserve green fire, they've been asking for it since release after all
This was some epic fun. Much more entertaining than previous 4/1 things I can remember.
90 Goblin Mage
You're awesome, Blizz!

43 Gnome Warlock
Best one all day.

Whenever a player takes a screenshot of a boss kill or similar accomplishment, all death knight characters will appear slightly more prominent in the image.

That is good. Hopefully they are brighter or taller. To be honest though, my witch is going to look ##*!#in' once I get a stool to take an angled mirror shot to post with. My random guild is going to looooove it!
82 Night Elf Priest
Okay, this is the funniest thing on the Internet today. A+
85 Worgen Warrior
Races

■The Worgen “sniff” sound has been replaced by Rebecca Black’s hit single, Friday. The song will play in its entirety. Every time.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]